Joelinton

Stifler

I would never wish serious injury on a NUFC player.  I personally hope the lad does as well as he can. 

I know he’s not fit for the role he’s been out in. He’s not fit for the manager. Won’t get us the results we need.

When we struggle and get relegated I don’t know want injuries to be an excuse. 

I know we will struggle because we are not a serious sporting organisation.

Dumb and Dumber are ruining this forum. Repetitive, boring, shit.

They are no better than Mike Ashley.

They have no respect for their fellow fans based on their idea they are superior to others because they have a different opinion.

They come on here everyday and laud Rafa Benitez, but why? They share none of the man's values or have even a modicum of that man's dignity.

It is all fake and what they really enjoy is having something to be angry about because they are generally angry people.

I agree Kaka. Nailed it.

I've put them on Ignore, and the threads flow so much better now.

Dumb and Dumber are ruining this forum. Repetitive, boring, shit.

I don't want to go all RTG, but they're both clearly mackems. Both joined when the takeover was falling apart (CDM 1st) just to stir it up and now they just dig out the fans/club. Which considering most of us are doing so anyway is fairly pointless....

Good point tbf.

I can’t understand this transfer one bit. Even if he scored 20 goals in his first season the club wouldn’t make much profit (after wages and agent fees). Such a big risk buying a player for that amount in this model, i’m certainly there is more to this.

The guy's value has probably halved already thanks to throwing him out there in a system that doesn't even function.

Absolutely needed a very good manager that wants to work with and bring along young players to even have a chance.

That’s exactly what I mean; if you’re going to buy young players and increase their value, you don’t appoint Steve Bruce. The club must know this? Is it another agent favour?

Maybe, but these agents also have managers they represent right?

Why on earth couldn't they get a decent manager from one of these agents too?

The whole thing is ridiculous.

No one decent will touch us now.

I can’t understand this transfer one bit. Even if he scored 20 goals in his first season the club wouldn’t make much profit (after wages and agent fees). Such a big risk buying a player for that amount in this model, i’m certainly there is more to this.

The guy's value has probably halved already thanks to throwing him out there in a system that doesn't even function.

Absolutely needed a very good manager that wants to work with and bring along young players to even have a chance.

That’s exactly what I mean; if you’re going to buy young players and increase their value, you don’t appoint Steve Bruce. The club must know this? Is it another agent favour?

I think it must be money laundering.

40 million out of the blue, against the advice of Rafa and irrespective of Steve, for a bloke who rarely puts the ball in the net. There was no need or pressure for Mike to buy this kid. There must something dodgy in it.

I think it must be money laundering.

40 million out of the blue, against the advice of Rafa and irrespective of Steve, for a bloke who rarely puts the ball in the net. There was no need or pressure for Mike to buy this kid. There must something dodgy in it.

Agree with this. It's all well and good to say that we are flying by the seat of our pants and no one really knows what they're doing, but we were after this lad for months, and at a price which no one could understand. I want the lad to do well, but what was the £40m valuation based on?

Ever since Keegan got lumbered with Xisco and Nacho whatsisface there's been something rotten about the business we do.

They don't know what they are doing answers a lot of these little mysteries. It's been clear over the last decade that it's all seat of the pants stuff and very little attention to detail. Just got lucky with Rafa, won't happen again.

There's something else, it's not this imo.

Whatever we think of Ashley he's smart enough to know that his own decisions relegated the club twice and Rafa was the best manager he's ever had through the door. Yet despite this he's gone and made the same decision again, arguably worse tbh.

Guest godzilla

They don't know what they are doing answers a lot of these little mysteries. It's been clear over the last decade that it's all seat of the pants stuff and very little attention to detail. Just got lucky with Rafa, won't happen again.

There's something else, it's not this imo.

Whatever we think of Ashley he's smart enough to know that his own decisions relegated the club twice and Rafa was the best manager he's ever had through the door. Yet despite this he's gone and made the same decision again, arguably worse tbh.

I honestly think he purposely does it now just to piss off the fans and show everyone that he is in charge and does not give a f***. The fact that this club has been relegated twice (probably 3 times by the end of the season) and the likes of Leicester, Wolves, Watford. West Ham and even Everton who were behind moving far ahead fully illustrates this. The appointment of Bruce and the spending of some money mirrors totally McClaren but he goes ahead with it again as clearly he doesn’t give a f*** and enjoys seeing us suffer.

Guest covmag

Honestly, use the Ignore function. I've never had to in 14 years posting on this forum, but I have this summer. If people are relentlessly going to post the same tedious thing over and over and over and over again, it's the only remedy. It's genuinely improved the forum for me, having put a few people on it. And the more who have them on Ignore, the less people will respond, then folks soon pack it in. We've seen it plenty of times before.

How do you ignore someone, never had to do it.

Dumb and Dumber are ruining this forum. Repetitive, boring, s***.

I don't want to go all RTG, but they're both clearly mackems. Both joined when the takeover was falling apart (CDM 1st) just to stir it up and now they just dig out the fans/club. Which considering most of us are doing so anyway is fairly pointless....

:lol: ok test me on anything you like an nufc fan would know. Also I've seen him at away games before

Guest chopey

:lol: ok test me on anything you like an nufc fan would know. Also I've seen him at away games before

What was Nevilles wife called in auf weidersehen pet?

What was Nevilles wife called in auf weidersehen pet?

:lol:

Guest The Little Waster

Is this Musgrove muppet for real ? Shearer had a cruciate ligament injury , was a lot older than Linton and at least had a career of scoring goals for fun

Is this Musgrove muppet for real ? Shearer had a cruciate ligament injury , was a lot older than Linton and at least had a career of scoring goals for fun

His fundamental point is correct. It's too early to judge him. Big pressure, being played out of position in a role he isn't used to in a team devoid of any clue what they hell they are supposed to be doing.

Ashley does all of the things he does purely to spite the fans.  As long as it doesn't cost him money, and it doesn't, and he can get his free advertising, which he does, he will continue the way he is. Relegation won't hurt him either because we'll still have 50k attending games and be up there with the most televised teams.

He is an evil spiteful man who's only interest is money.  He has no interest in building respected successful companies, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, he has no respect for anything or anyone.  The only way we will be rid of him will be if he has a heart attack or something.  Even if his SD went to the wall he can still have a very nice living from NUFC.  He'd be able to sell the advertising for £10 million plus so he is in a win win situation.

The only way he will sell is if it's for a ridiculous high price because he could then feel he'd ripped somebody off and that would appeal to him