Joelinton

Stifler

Might have to eat some humble pie KaKa[/member]

Eh? :lol:

Nah, you're alright. That would be UncleBingo :lol:

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.

Joeshinton already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You people are actually pathetic.

Samt hing you did last season in Rondon's early games, and Ki as well.

When will you learn? :lol:

You're talking out of your arse son, I never said a word about Rondon or Ki, in fact I always said Rondon would be a good signing.

Get your facts right.

It's the same shortsighted and unintelligent mindset.

He played very well today, not sure one performance makes him a £40M player though.

Not sure why you requoted the bit about Rondon & Ki mind, considering you were talking out of your arse.

You're talking out of your arse son, I never said a word about Rondon or Ki, in fact I always said Rondon would be a good signing.

Get your facts right.

He played very well today, not sure one performance makes him a £40M player though.

Not sure why you requoted the bit about Rondon & Ki mind, considering you were talking out of your arse.

Alright, alright. Was just being cheeky. No malice intended.

I accept you didn't slate Rondon and Ki, that was more of a general comment.

I have removed that bit just for you, in my original comment. You quoted it though, so alas I cannot help you there  :D

Get your facts right.

I have removed that bit just for you, in my original comment. You quoted it though, so alas I cannot help you there  :D

Fair enough fella.

Was very impressed and surprised with how he played today, more than happy to be proved wrong here.

Happy for him. Was important particularly after Wesley & Haller got off the mark this weekend as they’re the two he’ll be compared two I reckon this season.

It's going to be fascinating observing the three of them.

I think we've got the most athletic of the three, and also the best when moving with the ball at his feet.

Saw instances both Moraes and Haller were played in on goal, and they seemed slower and not as fluid, and also not as sure when running with the ball.

Haller I think has the best awareness of where to be to get goals. Moraes might be the most natural old school aggressive and proper target man of the three, and therefore a bit clumsy.

Get your facts right.

Fair enough fella.

Was very impressed and surprised with how he played today, more than happy to be proved wrong here.

:thup:

Hopefully he can keep it up for his own good really.

None of these guys deserve to have their careers ruined because of the awful owner and manager.

Get your facts right.

Fair enough fella.

:thup:

Hopefully he can keep it up for his own good really.

None of these guys deserve to have their careers ruined because of the awful owner and manager.

Except the clogger hacks like Ritchie and Colback lining up on their knees hoping to get undeserved contract extension.

Fuck them.

Guest covmag

Hmm I thought his touch for the goal wasnt very good tbh?

If he had a defender tight to him i think he wouldn't get to the shot.

Just my opinion

He didn't have a defender tight to him though, and his touch gave him a great angle to beat Lloris. It wasn't close control or anything, but it set him up perfectly for his next move, which is pretty much the ideal first touch.

Guest covmag

He didn't have a defender tight to him though, and his touch gave him a great angle to beat Lloris. It wasn't close control or anything, but it set him up perfectly for his next move, which is pretty much the ideal first touch.

I just thought it got away from him just a little bit, turned out well either way.

Guest reefatoon

Eh? His touch played it into space away from the defender to be able to take the shot. It was a great first touch.