Joelinton

Stifler

1) stop playing him as Rondon

2) get him 2 wingers or 2 floating attacking midfielders who can interplay with him higher up the pitch

3) if playing a counter game, then get get more people bombing up the pitch in these scenarios

4) get some decent service to him

5) don't set a formation up to leave him isolated

Fucking simple shit really.

Yeah but you are using a type of tactics there. Simply wont compute.

If centre-forward is not his position then he’s fucked, because that’s clearly how the club sees him.

Where do people think he should be playing? Andy Brassel said he thinks he could be the Brazilian number 9 in a couple of years FWIW.

He was described as quite similar to Firminho in style in the article I read about him, but that was written by an overseas journalist so not sure if Bruce would get it. For Steve he's mainly seeing that he's a big lad so up top he goes with long balls launched in the air in his general direction.

If centre-forward is not his position then he’s fucked, because that’s clearly how the club sees him.

Where do people think he should be playing? Andy Brassel said he thinks he could be the Brazilian number 9 in a couple of years FWIW.

He was described as quite similar to Firminho in style in the article I read about him, but that was written by an overseas journalist so not sure if Bruce would get it. For Steve he's mainly seeing that he's a big lad so up top he goes with long balls launched in the air in his general direction.

Only caught the last 15 mins, but I don't think he won a ball, in the air, in that time.

Only caught the last 15 mins, but I don't think he won a ball, in the air, in that time.

Tends to try to hold the defender off and try to control the ball rather than just jump to head it aimlessly.

Actually like that he does that. Gets a hold of it a lot of the time and brings others in to play.

Might have to eat some humble pie KaKa[/member]

Eh? :lol:

Nah, you're alright. That would be UncleBingo :lol:

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.