Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Finished on 95pts which will be a decent start. A weekly finish in the top million will normally be a rise, so that applies to GW1 too.

Annoyed that sticking with Barnes over Greenwood and Ings over Calvert-Lewin backfired. Ayling's goal on the bench.

On 15/08/2021 at 05:09, Yorkie said:

Made an absolutely disgraceful start to this. :lol:

:lol: I just threw a few players in a couple of weeks back and figured I’d go back in and re-assess, pick the team etc. Totally forgot about the Friday game, so I had Bruno and Kane on the bench and Obafemi as captain. Was fully expecting to score about 20 pts, but 72 feels like a miracle. My team was so shit that Bruno managed to come on as the last sub, and my vice-captain was (checks notes) the Chelsea keeper.

Gonna have to pull my finger out going forward. Is Friday night a thing all season now?

Edited by leffe186

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

:lol: I just threw a few players in a couple of weeks back and figured I’d go back in and re-assess, pick the team etc. Totally forgot about the Friday game, so I had Bruno and Kane on the bench and Obafemi as captain. Was fully expecting to score about 20 pts, but 72 feels like a miracle. My team was so shit that Bruno managed to come on as the last sub, and my vice-captain was (checks notes) the Chelsea keeper.

Gonna have to pull my finger out going forward. Is Friday night a thing all season now?

Only if there's a Friday game, otherwise Saturday 1130/1430 or something depending on kicks.  And midweek games of course.

Pretty happy today. Had Tsmikas, TAA getting assists. Raphinha, Ings scoring and Salah captain. Fucking ref in our game took away Wilson from me. Think i may remove him next week. Buendia too.

Edited by nufcjb