Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Just now, James said:

Think he’s good for 30 mins once we have really worn a team down but even though it was a fairly decent performance I’m a bit reluctant to start him

If Bruno is out I imagine he will come in and Joelinton moves middle, can't see way around that really.

1 minute ago, James said:

Think he’s good for 30 mins once we have really worn a team down but even though it was a fairly decent performance I’m a bit reluctant to start him

I'm ready to see him start tbh. He'll be hungrier now he's been out of the loop so long. Thought he was showing some awarness of his team mates today as well.

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

If Bruno is out I imagine he will come in and Joelinton moves middle, can't see way around that really.

big few weeks for him if so, chance to show the manager that he’s going to do the team part.

if he doesn’t or if Murphy plays instead, his NUFC career is over.

Thought he was decent and clearly was making more effort off the ball too. 

Takes time to find your sharpness and rhythm when your not playing every week. I think if he gets a few games in a row he will get better and better.

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Was decent at times and clearly keen to have an impact but being honest I just don’t think he suits a style of play which isn’t predominantly counter attacking.

Probably right, but if the alternative is Murphy, fuck that.

Guest reefatoon

The rest of the team know exactly what he is like. When he was rolling around on the pitch and we just carried on playing around him like it’s just the norm [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

The rest of the team know exactly what he is like. When he was rolling around on the pitch and we just carried on playing around him like it’s just the norm [emoji38]

Was a massive collision tbf.

42 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Loved his run then getting tackled and lay on the floor until July. 

He very nearly tackled someone today as well. I would have dropped my £25 pie if he pulled it off.

He's fucking French too!

Was really good today. Caused their defence to drop a bit deeper when he started getting on the ball and looking to take them on.

Very evidently trying to fit in and link with others more too. In fact he probably is overdoing it a tad bit. Good to have him back in the mix gives us a really dangerous x factor like no other player in the whole squad can.