Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] It’s not even a high price. Bunch of absolute weapons the lot of them, they are bricking it.

Edited by reefatoon

Guest reefatoon
Just now, madras said:

I hope its Liverpool who've whinged.

Will be Spurs too, they are the first ones losing out on the so called big six.

They want fair market value explained.

Simplicitically if Neves can go for £47m with no complaint then a player the same age, from a better team going for considerably less is if anything unfair on us and they can have no complaint.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Froggy said:

Isn't the fee £20m? Could be a case of a opposition fan not knowing someone's true worth but I would have said ASM was worth more than that. 

Think the fee is £35m, which I think is exactly his worth to be honest.

Proven PL performer, 26 year old with 3 years left on his contract.

Anything up to 40 million would be perfectly reasonable IMO, especially considering the Neves fee.

If it's 45-60 I'd say that's into piss taking territory.

This is why we should just go fucking bananas in the transfer market and send in £200m a year training kit deals.

Drag them all through the courts.

Even when we play in the lines the cunts moan.

Edited by Sima

The thing is, he probably would have been worth more if it wasn't for Howe's football making him look like a shite sicknote [emoji38]

I don't blame Howe for it, but Maxi's reputation has been damaged the past year due to injuries and being benched. 30-35m is about right imo. Could easily be 45-50m if we'd sold him last season.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Guest reefatoon

They will just keep bitching about every little thing hoping something will stick. Stupid twats.

On 18/07/2023 at 13:05, Memphis said:

Remember - there's going to be a massive outcry if and when we sell ASM to a Saudi team. So there's no doubt that publicly we will want the price to appear as low as possible, but privately I would assume that there will be a sale for as much as we can possibly justify when the books are eventually revealed.

This is exactly what I was talking about several days ago. We will have to publicly take a bit less than maximum value because everyone is shitting themselves. But I suspect that the terms.of the deal privately will be just fine for us.

9 minutes ago, Sima said:

This is why we should just go fucking bananas in the transfer market and send in £200m a year training kit deals.

Drag them all through the courts.

Even when we play in the lines the cunts moan.

One thing that was interesting with the PGA v LIV court cases in golf was that ultimately the PGA were willing to settle because years of legal battles was just looking like such a fucking expensive prospect over the coming years.

Most people seemed to think the PGA was in a strong spot... but when your opponent has almost unlimited resources it quickly starts to look daunting.

Personally would like us to keep building slowly enough but if the likes of Liverpool and Spurs are going to be cunts I'd find it pretty funny is deciding to just go nuts and spend years and hundreds of billions challenging FFP in the courts.