Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Don't worry the whole SA league project is just a front to funnel money to us for players we don't need, the proof is another club giving Stevie G a managers job!, I mean come on no club can be that desperate for a manager!

Edited by MagMal

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

I’d be surprised if anything ever stood up when it comes to fair value for players. Not sure why they’re bothering to kick up a fuss about it when they have a 14 year head start and weren’t interested in the integrity of the league when they were guaranteed top 4 every year. 

Or when they were all plotting to fuck off to a Super League.

It's one thing to say you will make a judgment on sponsorship, there is a bit more logic that can be applied (still think if it gets taken to court a decent lawyer gets it dealt with) but transfer fees are an absolute minefield

How on earth can you make a judgement that isn't flawed? Is Harry Maguire the benchmark? Or is Antony the benchmark? Or Iwobi? What about Chris Wood? And on and on, it's ludicrous

I think these clubs know it too but it's just part of them being awkward at every single opportunity and trying to derail/slow us down

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Hahahahahah

These cheeky cunts can get tae fuck.

The same lot that have been benefitting from Saudi overpaying for their dross and they’ve got the brass neck to piss about a more than reasonable fee for ASM. 

Fuck off 

Honestly man, the business world of football is absolutely tragic. No one gives a single shit about anything other than how they can screw other people over and make as much money as possible. As a case study, football finances makes for a particularly brutal indictment of hyper capitalism. Just come out and say that you’ve shat your pants, Levy et al

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

I’d happily keep ASM and they can take their sold players back and refund the Saudis their money. Deal?

I have no problem with us selling ASM and moving on but I would love it if what you said happened :lol:

I certainly think the Ruben Neves deal gives us all the cover we need. ASM should be worth at least as much as him given age and potential. Once again, the PL clubs are all fart and no shit when it comes to dealing with these issues. It's going through just fine.

I wonder how much strapping Maxi had on during the medical he's just passed. His legs were looking like Boris Karloff in The Mummy last season. 

As for any controversy over the fee, buying two from darlings Liverpool first was a genius move. Top drawer sportswashing. With the Chelsea lads and Neves too, it's now a plague on everyone's houses. Time to shut up and find another stick to beat us with. "You know, them Geordies would rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0" or some other old condescension.