Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

I don’t believe he fakes injuries, though he did absolutely love an injury every Christmas. Don’t blame him though, nobody can be arsed in December.

9 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

This would likely make things even more difficult than they currently are for us in terms of FFP. 

Maybe but it would  put a leash on teams like Chelsea that are buying players that they genuinely can't afford and gaming the system with huge length contracts, which will  ultimately bite them in the arse in a few years time, when they've got millions in liabilities for salary and no way to get out of it

5 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I don’t believe he fakes injuries, though he did absolutely love an injury every Christmas. Don’t blame him though, nobody can be arsed in December.

That time against Brighton was a bit suspicious when Lamptey tortured him for 20 minutes ASM didn't want anywhere near the pitch :lol:

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Cheers the memories big lad. Him and Wilson the only thing worth watching about us under Bruce. 

Shame it didn’t work out for him as I really think he deserved a crack at the CL with us. 

The 200g’s a week will probably soften the blow of not playing on the CL.