Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

I’d like to think his injury issues can be sorted over the summer and he’ll come back in top form. He creates loads of chances and would have loads of assists if anyone in our midfield could finish. 

Seems a bad time to sell with the CL games coming up. 

That said, I’ve never understood why he can’t stay fit and plays bandaged up like a mummy, so there’s a fair chance he’ll never really succeed for us. 

Who knows basically :lol:

1 hour ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I assume you didn’t read the part where I said in his first few year here.

Because he blatantly didn’t bother his arse to track back. He also tackled hardly ever.

Im not going to blow smoke up the blokes arse. He’s a lazy kunt

I edit to add that I never mentioned this season. Yes he has changed under Howe. But he has had no choice but change. 

I stand by the fact he is double bone idle and skin wouldn’t graft to the bloke when he first got here.

There are players who have been genuinely terrible for us that didn't get this level of vitriol. 

If there’s any truth in him going then we must have a replacement in mind. The question is who, because Gordon isn’t anywhere near ready. 
I know there’s questions over maxi’s fitness and tracking back at times, but he’s a huge player for us. I think we’ve only had ferran torres linked with us so far. 

That might not be a leaving message but out of any of the valuable expendable assets we have, he is the most obvious one that would be leaving this summer imo. £30m is fair money for him.

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Nothing in that message jumped up and said goodbye.

The bloke loves being the centre of attention. We all know that.

He is way down the pecking order of importance and it hurts him knowing that.

I would be dribbling from the helmet if he fucking tracked back, laid a pass earlier and didn’t look like he had been sniped by an away supporter in the first few yr at the club.

pulling your socks up now isn’t going to cut it with me.

He has no excuses. Certainly the lowest fitness level of any other squad player. 

He lacks hunger and desire.

Something the team is full of right now.

with me or against me. That’s my 2p worth

:lol: christ on a bike

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

£30m is fair money for him imo. 

Have to disagree here. He's clearly a very talented footballer and one of the most dangerous attackers we have. We'd never adequately replace him with £30 million so if we have to sell him we should at least cover ourselves first. £30m doesn't get you a whole lot these days. 

100% he is off. Very coincidental he is on hols and the foreign transfer windows are open.

Thanks Maxi! Some great moments .

we are a different team now and require 100% buy in and not just 85%. It was clearly coming… just now sooner than expected