Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

That Insta post is something else, wow. https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVS8HejIKd/

"I love Newcastle and everything it stands for on and off the pitch ! It feels like home to me now, I feel like im a part of this city… More than that, I now have the big dream of following in the footsteps of David Ginola, I want to leave my mark here like he did ! Knowing the Newcastle project, I now know that it is possible ! Thank you Newcastle to believe in me, thanks to the supporters for this amazing connection between us! I will do everything I can do to achieve great things with this Club! You guys deserve it and the best is coming!

Thank you Steve Nickson, thank you for all the long discussions about football and life. Thank you for taking the time to understand me, thank you for explaining and convincing me why this Newcastle project is an incredible opportunity. I am very grateful for what you have done.

New six-year contract 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣6️⃣

All the glory belongs to God ✝️"

Good for him. Well deserved.

Seems happy to just be able to play football without his attitude being questioned all the time.

Something the guy he looked up to Ben Arfa never could quite find unfortunately.