Emil Krafth

Nobody

Just now, The College Dropout said:

84 minutes in the league.

So? He's a backups backup. He's not going to get a lot of minutes, and if he did he's trustworthy and dependable enough to be relied upon.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

So? He's a backups backup. He's not going to get a lot of minutes, and if he did he's trustworthy and dependable enough to be relied upon.

He will be backup when tripps leaves 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Plus it's a few cup games that give first teamers a rest. Heaven forbid we have a squad that isn't 25 £50m players

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

Sponging, parasitic, leeching, loafing tosser. 

Love him me like, cover at both full back and centre back in a injury crisis, nah feck that, he's stealing a living.

Exactly it's fucking sickening 

2 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Exactly it's fucking sickening 

Yeah, i don't think i can face anything this evening I'm so disgusted. Bang goes scrabble and strip risk later.

Edited by Bimpy474

Sensible option, keeps a good solid if not exciting pro at the club and keeps the squad numbers up, it enables us to spend money on first team picks in the summer instead of squad fillers and will no doubt be replaced the following season.

Another example of the club been run professionally for me.

Anyone thinking we have unlimited money to spend in the summer hasn't been paying attention to the FFP talk.

This will Burn, Pope, Schar etc next year.

12 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

I like him but I don't know why he's been given a new contract? 

He'll play in the league cup early rounds only.

I'm guessing Dummett and Ritchie go this summer. He's basically a more serviceable but right-sided equivalent of Dummett. 3rd choice RB, 5th centre-back. 

Happy that he is staying. Some of our fanbase need to realise, we're simply not in the Man City category of having big name players both on and off the pitch....yet. We need players who have the ability and professionalism to not only play when called upon but also be positive even when not playing. Krafth and a few other lads are a symbol of that. Until the time when we can afford big name players warming the bench, I'm happy with players like Krafth. It's no use to the team having big name players sulking on the bench when not playing.

• 1 month later...

He's always been a one which needs a run of games to get to a level worth experiencing. At his age and where we want to be that isn't good enough. Not when you think what Hall has to do to get in the team.

It was particularly poor. Couldn’t have gone much worse but he’s not match fit and the whole defence was all over the place so I don’t want to be too harsh. He’s still a good squad player and hopefully he’ll show his worth in that role next season 

Was he subbed due to injury or being shite? If it was the latter he'll probably still have to start on Tuesday unless Trip returns.

Not an ideal way to celebrate a 1 year contract extension. On the basis of that I wouldn’t trust him to put out the cones properly. Was he away with Sweden during the international break?

2 hours ago, Beth said:

Well it looks like him or Murphy at RB vs Everton, but if Murphy played there it would leave no one for RW.

Anderson potentially? Not that I’d ever want him there in usual circumstances.

I know most of the time he was on against Fulham. We were playing against 10 men. But fucking hell. The difference between that game and the last two performances. 

Looks scared to make a tackle, clear the ball or even have a touch. Seemed sharp and like he’d found a yard of pace against Fulham. But played in slow motion the last two games. 

Lord help us if he is at right back for the rest of the season. Think I’d rather have Murphy there. 

I thought he was ok as cover. But seems like I was wide of the mark. 

Just now, nufc123 said:

Offers nothing. Looks scared of his own shadow.

Personally I wouldn't have given him another contract. We really need to get rid of the average/poor players who are still in the squad.