Emil Krafth

Nobody

4 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

As I say, not a priority, but Trippier is likely to be the first of our new look team to need replacing, so it kind of makes sense that our first future star is in that position, for continuity purposes. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

Nothing wrong with thinking ahead! But I have a feeling Trippier will be going strong for several years yet.

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

What a wonderful performance from him today, he's earned his place in the side untill Trippier returns.

Absolutely loved that tackle on Lookman after he's already been turned, he's giving everything for the cause.

Said before I knew who it was.. that's the tackle of the season for us.

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Probably the most improved player under Howe.

One of the best things about Howe is that he's got something out of players who looked to be either totally out of the picture or nowhere near good enough. Joelinton, Schar, Krafth, Shelvey, even Almiron since he came back in. 

If it wasn't for Bruno's goals I think this guy would've been MotM by a distance. Defended so well and positive if unspectacular in possession. Second only to Joe in terms of the extent of player improvements under Howe imo. 

Can’t remember the last time he had a bad game tbh. He’s pretty much seen off Manky Javier. Either way he’s earned himself a space at second choice or put a couple of quid on his value if he is peddled.