Emil Krafth

Nobody

5 minutes ago, OverThere said:

What actually happened? Was it a contact injury or did he just go to ground with no contact?

It was an awful clumsy tackle from their left back. Emil has the World Cup to look forward to too :(

1 minute ago, junkhead said:

It was an awful clumsy tackle from their left back. Emil has the World Cup to look forward to too :(

Yeah, their clogger just deliberately clattered through Krafth who landed awkwardly.  I dunno exactly how his knee was damaged in that, but the blame is on the clogger and pathetic ref.

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Hit him knee high at the side. A leave one on him challenge. Krafth didn’t see it coming either so couldn’t prepare for it.

Ouch.  suffered similar at about 15. Couldn't walk for a week. Years later , when my knee started clicking, I discovered I had calcified haemoglobin, basically a large lump of extra bone. No doubt he'll get better treatment than me.

23 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Looked bad from the start. Hope it's not though. I love Manquillo. He must be a mule in training though. Rarely let's anyone down when playing but all our managers have had spells playing him and then dropping him again for long spells.

I've always thought he struggles to get up to speed, but once he's settled he's solid. With his injury he hasn't benefitted as much from Howe's training so it'll be interesting to see if that's changed.