League Cup 2nd Round - Newcastle unsurprisingly knocked out by Leicester

At last a strong cup team! Fair play. I was sick of seeing us field dross and go out early year after year after year wondering what if. Just play your best team and have a go then if you get knocked out then fair enough nobody can have a go at you for trying

Sarcastic or Leicester fan?

I thought we were full strength. Just seen the team Jesus Christ why do we even bother entering cups. Leicester have the right idea

Couldn't be less interested in this.

So you won’t be posting anything about it yes?

You’ve sharp u-turned mind

Look I’ve answered that s**** the other day, go look.cant be arsed to argue.

I haven’t u turned, I gave up my season ticket , over 30 years, I’m not gonna sit here and want us to lose etc not caring not watching....the same posters on here say they hate them and don’t give a f*** but watch the game, f*** off man , you all still care.

You are like a broken record, calm down ffs, no one cares how long you had a season ticket or how much you care or not.

Fuck me, and I thought I had no self awareness.

At last a strong cup team! Fair play. I was sick of seeing us field dross and go out early year after year after year wondering what if. Just play your best team and have a go then if you get knocked out then fair enough nobody can have a go at you for trying

:lol: This was gutting to read. Hell no we're not trying, man.

I haven’t u turned, I gave up my season ticket , over 30 years, I’m not gonna sit here and want us to lose etc not caring not watching....the same posters on here say they hate them and don’t give a f*** but watch the game, f*** off man , you all still care.

You are like a broken record, calm down ffs, no one cares how long you had a season ticket or how much you care or not.

f*** me, and I thought I had no self awareness.

That's boring aswell now, put me on ignore then.

Guest covmag

Fuck off prick

Guest covmag

He has lied to us already, all that bollocks about taking the cups seriously. I could understand it if we were playing a league 2 side but this is Leicester.  Actually laughed when I saw the side. Someone needs to oull him up on this bollocks.

Can’t disagree with this, cronic team.

f*** off prick

Nah your alright.

Would be fantastic with a Perez hattrick

Would be great, tbh. Was my fave player. Also because it would trigger his haters on here.

Having said that, hope we win 4-3, but with that team, yeah, don't think so. Leicester seem to have their full side out. Liar Liar, Brucey on fire.

Guest godzilla

No, Leicester have gone full strength. We're a second string.

As we know (apart from the sheep that is), one club has ambition to compete and the other only bothered about finishing 17th. Least we know Bruce is a liar and total bullshitter (I know we did anyway)

I don't get this liar thing. The squad is almost as strong as it could be given that we have Joelinton, Lascelles, Maximin & Almiron picking up knocks/out injured. Dubravka, Dummett & S.Longstaff are the only obvious available first teamers not in the 11. He's hardly went and played the reserves.

Guest godzilla

I don't get this liar thing. The squad is almost as strong as it could be given that we have Joelinton, Lascelles, Maximin & Almiron picking up knocks/out injured. Dubravka, Dummett & S.Longstaff are the only obvious available first teamers not in the 11. He's hardly went and played the reserves.

He's not playing his strongest possible team so he is a liar

Do you genuinely believe they are all injured. Apart from Lascelles and ASM I bet they all play on Saturday

Fair play to Leicester they’re really going for this cup given the lineup. I thought they’d have played a much weaker team (probably would have still won too).

Hope we don’t get embarrassed and Longstaff has a decent start to his career like his brother.

0-2

Not going to criticise Bruce for that selection like, pretty much as you'd expect no matter who was in charge. Plenty of sticks to beat him with but I'm not sure this is one of them :dontknow:

f*** me, and I thought I had no self awareness.

:lol:The discman  :cool:

Do you genuinely believe they are all injured. Apart from Lascelles and ASM I bet they all play on Saturday

They have knocks, yes, I do believe that - and I also believe some of them will be back at the weekend. If they played tonight, they probably wouldn't.