Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder on Steve Bruce: "He is an experienced manager. You are not just given jobs in the Premier League if you are bang average and Steve isn't bang average as a manager and a person.

He literally was given the job because he's bang average (at best)

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder on Steve Bruce: "He is an experienced manager. You are not just given jobs in the Premier League if you are bang average and Steve isn't bang average as a manager and a person.

Chris he was given the job because he's bang average at best

It's the fucking epitomy of bang average :lol: :lol: :lol: That's why the fat cunt appointed him.

Yes Mike, no Mike, fuck all money - that's fine Mike.

The fucking pen top was off before he'd even read the contract that's how desperate the cabbage heed was.

His contract could literally be written in crayon saying 'Steve will suck me off upon every visit to the training ground' and he'd have still signed it.

He's here because he's barely competent and very grateful. Same as Charnley, half the players, Shola/Harper and most of the staff. He's completely complicit in the regime.

He reckons he didn't even ask Ashley if he intended to sell the club. After the speculation of this summer :lol: Literally no interest in his long term employment prospects, just 'where should I sign Mike?'.

Fucking bunch of pricks, the whole lot of them.

:lol::lol: exactly the level vicious dislike I can endorse and support.

I'm so fucked off with the whole thing at the minute.

I remember my old man being furious with the Souness appointment and concluding that the whole thing was a waste of time and he literally walked away and barely gives NUFC a second thought these days. If you look back at us since, it was a fucking shrewd move.

I know that once I kill the engagement completely, I'll be the same.

I've already stopped the kids going to any away games, people buying them jerseys etc.

I'm honestly so close to fucking it all off it's untrue.

Man I liked Wilder as well.

What did you expect him to say? "This will be an easy game, as Bruce is a bit shit and only got the job because of where he's from"?

He's definitely being ironic there man :lol:

The way he emphasises 'bang average' lets you know that's what he thinks of Bruce  :lol:

When I watched via my ipad (and chromecast to my TV) it wasn't great either.

Switched to watch via my playstation 4 and it was great.

Wonder if it's due to using the android app on my box, it seemed worse than sd and didn't look like there was a way to change it.

Sheffield United are really good man. They'll bamboozle us.

They've got a striker that is now scoring goals consistently for them now too in Mousset.

Wilder uses the 3-5-2 formation in a really unique way. Hope fat head takes notes.

2-0

Bruce to commend Sheffield United for fielding an all British side, whilst pointing out Dummett, Carroll and the Longstaff's. "Who knows, maybe one day we'll have an all Geordie side".

Surely he's subtly taking the piss.

Will be similar to Villa

We’ll be open and there will be oceans of space in centre mid.  They will run like f*** be organised and press us to death.  We will be utterly toothless up top.  2/3 - 0 easy

Surely he's subtly taking the piss.

Yep, don't think it makes sense to say it that way unless it's a pisstake.

I like the "isn't bang average as a manager AND a person" rather than "or".

Wilder is spot on, Bruce isn't bang average at all. He's a fucking dogshit manager and a complete shithouse of a human being. The absolute fuckwit could only dream of being bang average.

That was my take as well. I'd be happy with a bang average manager tbh, instead we've got a cabbage head who has consistently got teams fighting relegation from the top tier when he's been given the job.

laptop was fine, but internet tv wasn't as good and was over a minute behind the laptop in the same room.

laptop was fine, but internet tv wasn't as good and was over a minute behind the laptop in the same room.

The picture was top notch for me on the Prime app on a 4k tv. Only issue I had was there was a lag of a couple of seconds which meant some people were seeing the goals before they happened on my tv. Not sure if I can be on the match thread and watching at the same time without the goal spoilers popping up. Maybe just don't refresh the match thread as often.  :dave:

Guest Howaythetoon

Howay Sheff Utd, thrash these cunts :thup: Might actually watch just to cheer the Blades on against Bruce’s Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct FC :lol:

Nothing against the players, but paying ‘fans’ and Bruce can fuck off. Crash and burn baby!

Howay Sheff Utd, thrash these cunts :thup: Might actually watch just to cheer the Blades on against Bruce’s Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct FC :lol:

Nothing against the players, but paying ‘fans’ and Bruce can fuck off. Crash and burn baby!

Dull

He's definitely being ironic there man :lol:

The way he emphasises 'bang average' lets you know that's what he thinks of Bruce  :lol:

Yep, that is how I read it too :lol: Top trolling.