Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest chopey

/mail: Premier League games set to be played at their usual stadiums

I thought some stadiums had been turned over to testing centers and such ?

Am I right in thinking that at this point no team has outright won a league, been promoted or relegated mathematically? If that's the case then just void the whole thing, it's the fairest and safest option imo. I'm sure teams like Liverpool and Leeds would argue the fact due to being pole position to win something but the need of the many outweighs the need of the few... to use a Spock term.

Am I right in thinking that at this point no team has outright won a league, been promoted or relegated mathematically? If that's the case then just void the whole thing, it's the fairest and safest option imo. I'm sure teams like Liverpool and Leeds would argue the fact due to being pole position to win something but the need of the many outweighs the need of the few... to use a Spock term.

There was a team in non-league that had won all 27 games this season, had mathematically won the title already and been promoted, the season got voided and they got nothing.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/turkish-footballer-murders-5-year-old-son/news

With breathing difficulties common in COVID-19 patients and not suspecting foul play, authorities ruled the boy’s death as a normal death initially. But 11 days after the incident, Toktaş went to a local police station to admit his crime.

“I pressed a pillow on my son who was lying on his back. For 15 minutes, I pressed down on the pillow without lifting it up. My son was struggling during that time. After he stopped moving, I lifted the pillow. Then I yelled for doctors to help to draw any suspicions away from me,” his statement read.

Asked about his motive, Toktaş said he killed his son because he simply “didn’t love him.”

“I never loved my younger son after he was born. I don’t know why I don’t love him. The sole reason why I killed him that day is because I didn’t like him. I don’t have any mental issues,” he said.

The Premier League/FA have already said the league will be decided by either playing the game or "sporting merit" so the leagues will not be voided

specifically the fa telling the prem that as I think as enforcing the fact there has to be relegation is one of the few powers they have left over the premier league

Guest chopey

I cant see anything wrong with the average home and away points added to the current standings to sort out the leagues top three go up bottom three go down

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/turkish-footballer-murders-5-year-old-son/news

With breathing difficulties common in COVID-19 patients and not suspecting foul play, authorities ruled the boy’s death as a normal death initially. But 11 days after the incident, Toktaş went to a local police station to admit his crime.

“I pressed a pillow on my son who was lying on his back. For 15 minutes, I pressed down on the pillow without lifting it up. My son was struggling during that time. After he stopped moving, I lifted the pillow. Then I yelled for doctors to help to draw any suspicions away from me,” his statement read.

Asked about his motive, Toktaş said he killed his son because he simply “didn’t love him.”

“I never loved my younger son after he was born. I don’t know why I don’t love him. The sole reason why I killed him that day is because I didn’t like him. I don’t have any mental issues,” he said.

The fuck? if you murder your own son simply because you don't like him then you clearly have mental issues.

The fuck? if you murder your own son simply because you don't like him then you clearly have mental issues.

My dad did the same kind of but it was a pig and hes a lovely bloke and no mental health issues tbh

Liverpool will be given the title regardless of the outcome.

The Scottish, Belgium and the French all named champions when cancelling their seasons.  The Dutch didn't crown a champion, but the top teams were tied on points.

I cant see anything wrong with the average home and away points added to the current standings to sort out the leagues top three go up bottom three go down

Really? You can’t see ANYTHING wrong with that? ?

There’s a good few instances of clubs staying up after late runs (WBA, Fulham, Wigan, Sunderland, Leicester...). All would have went down under the current proposals. You can’t just relegate clubs without playing the full season.

Few reports this morning Spurs vs Man Utd restarts it on either Friday 12th or 19th then there will be four matches on both the Saturday and Sunday followed by a Monday Night Football!

Few reports this morning Spurs vs Man Utd restarts it on either Friday 12th or 19th then there will be four matches on both the Saturday and Sunday followed by a Monday Night Football!

Toon/Sheff Utd Monday Neg Football. 0-0.

Guest Butcher

We'll be the only team who have completely switched off from football so we're gonna get absolutely battered every game.

Based on what?