Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest neesy111
Just now, Klaus said:

I'm 32 and only just got my second jab a few days ago. Is the players age not a factor in this still?

Everyone under 18 has been offered it now and had a slot to get their 1st one.  I'm sure he means not taken it at all.

Guest neesy111
14 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

The NFL was seeing similar stuff happening, but they basically said that if a team is down with Covid and is unvaxxed, they would forfeit wages for the game. 

Pulisic is out with the Rona right now 

He's fully vaccinated as well.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Without being cliched and snobby, most aren’t educated really, can’t say I’m massively surprised. They also are told they are the greatest thing ever since childhood and probably think they can handle it/don’t need it. You would think that Darlow being hospitalized would prompt a few of ours to get it done but seemingly not. 

Maxi was in hospital too wasn’t he?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Is that because they can spread it more than a vacated person then?

No but they are potentially depriving their family of a close relative if they die, their employers who have paid their wages a valuable employee for a long period and the supporters of seeing their strongest team on the field for important matches

Because all of a sudden they know more than scientists, who have kept them alive thus far but have all gone rogue, and are able to do research themselves based on the findings of Billy Bob Moonshine from Arkansas, who despite having a dial up modem is a genius

3 minutes ago, 1964 said:

No but they are potentially depriving their family of a close relative if they die, their employers who have paid their wages a valuable employee for a long period and the supporters of seeing their strongest team on the field for important matches

Because all of a sudden they know more than scientists, who have kept them alive thus far but have all gone rogue, and are able to do research themselves based on the findings of Billy Bob Moonshine from Arkansas, who despite having a dial up modem is a genius

[emoji38]

So it's not selfish then. You've just mentioned everything related to everyone else.👍🏻