Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

whatever about during most of the season but surely there should have been extra tests for a bit after the internationals considering those break the existing bubbles clubs have

Agree massively, so many cases and issues have been linked to it too. Continuing non-essential (NatLge/Friendlies) games has been farcical. Especially given the cash reserves of uefa and fifa to support smaller nations.

whatever about during most of the season but surely there should have been extra tests for a bit after the internationals considering those break the existing bubbles clubs have

Agree massively, so many cases and issues have been linked to it too. Continuing non-essential (NatLge/Friendlies) games has been farcical. Especially given the cash reserves of uefa and fifa to support smaller nations.

Jesus get off your bloody high horse

Jesus get off your bloody high horse

I know that England B v Wales B game was class but eh?

Surely we should be punished if we’re infecting other clubs and putting them at risk. Could easily knock Hodgson over, given his age, for example.

Do you honestly believe we sent players and staff down to Crystal Palace knowing they were infected?

The Premier League gets a copy of the test results from the company conducting the tests. The Premeir League then give access passes to the players and staff who have tested negative.

It is well known that the virus can incubate in your body for a long period of time before showing up on test results. As such if we have infected Crystal Palace players then it would have been through players or staff members who tested negative.

Let’s not forget that Palace had Zaha out with it as well. Any Palace players or staff infected could just as easily have been infected by him.

The club will have followed Premier League protocols.

Let’s put it this way. If the Premier League today came out and said they were going to punish us because of Palace players or staff being infected, then later on today we got taken over and Bruce was sacked. You would likely be saying that it’s unfair that our club is being punished when we clearly adhered too Premier League protocols.

Don’t let your hate of the regime get in the way of your judgement.

• 2 weeks later...

Times reporting today that two Newcastle players have long term Coronavirus symptoms, we are talking about weeks away from playing again at best. I read on here that St Max was one but not sure who the other one is. Has anybody mentioned it?

Times reporting today that two Newcastle players have long term Coronavirus symptoms, we are talking about weeks away from playing again at best. I read on here that St Max was one but not sure who the other one is. Has anybody mentioned it?

I would guess Manquillo or Lascelles? Sounds pretty bad 

I would guess Manquillo or Lascelles? Sounds pretty bad

I’d go Lascelles , COVID effects black folk worse I read for some reason.

Didn't realize the club's had another 5 subs vote earlier this week and it failed again, with 10 clubs voted against it. How now allowed 9 subs on the bench.

Gerrin stick it up yer Jurgen. Buzzing to hear him complaining about playing the 12:30 kick off today

Didn't realize the club's had another 5 subs vote earlier this week and it failed again, with 10 clubs voted against it. How now allowed 9 subs on the bench.

Gerrin stick it up yer Jurgen. Buzzing to hear him complaining about playing the 12:30 kick off today

Didn’t even make any subs last week man

Tucking ridiculous lying machine