Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Just now, duo said:

cause they haven't.  Will be nice and rested for when they do.

On the flipside alot of their postponed games were winnable

Theyve got a right bastard look of fixtures coming up after xmas

Surely this just sets a precedent going forward?

4 or 5 players out injured? "Sorry m8 can't put out a team", but you have a 25 man squad and 18 players out on loan, "I SAID..."

Edited by TBG

How likely is this season going to be extended? With the WC coming, I feel it is unlikely that there is much room to push back much, if any. Any fixture congestion for the other teams would then be helpful for our survival.

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Dyche is going to be unbearable when they have to start catching these fixtures up. Absolutely no way the season should be extended to accommodate it though. 

Hardly blame him. They're going to be unfairly impacted.

Did wonder that, surely there's some form of independent governance. Be hilarious (but given how mad everything is, wouldn't be shocked) if some have genuinely been purely on a self reporting basis. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Dyche is going to be unbearable when they have to start catching these fixtures up. Absolutely no way the season should be extended to accommodate it though. 

I’ll be really annoyed if they extend the season, they should already be doing a freeze on squads and suspensions for teams/games effected