Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Logically it can be done anytime. That test I mean. Up to 4 weeks would be just giving everyone space and time to fix up a date to go on Zoom, say yes to everything and get it done. Unless Fat Mike keeps delaying the date or ran out of mobile data.

Logically it can be done anytime. That test I mean. Up to 4 weeks would be just giving everyone space and time to fix up a date to go on Zoom, say yes to everything and get it done. Unless Fat Mike keeps delaying the date or ran out of mobile data.

What happens if he dies of Covid-19? Double win, or deal falls through?

Someone just told me that Charnley cleared his office out yesterday. 

Not sure of the reliability of the source though.

Well according to reports (Caulkin) Charnley is going to be needed at first before they fuck him off so cant see that being true.

Well according to reports (Caulkin) Charnley is going to be needed at first before they fuck him off so cant see that being true.

Sure Ashley said he'd be keeping Freddie on for a bit then was turfed out by the end of the week.

Guest godzilla

Yeah, you don't rid of the MD straight away, you need a smooth transition.

Especially as he is the only one who virtually knows all the ins and outs concerning the club. Would be poor business sense not to have him on board at the start.

Guest neesy111

Sure Ashley said he'd be keeping Freddie on for a bit then was turfed out by the end of the week.

I'm sure Freddie was happy to go after his stay in hospital.

It feels like this is happening right now:

They will have Jamie Rueben who will know somewhat of running a club.

It could very well be that Charnley jumped before he was pushed. There has been rumours for quite a while that he’s has a job at the airport ready and waiting for him.

Guest The Little Waster

It feels like this is happening right now:

More like

There is no need for Charnley to have a physical presence for any handover, he can do it all working from home I’d imagine unless he is the only one with keys

Gray would be there too I'd imagine. Cant separate those two cunts.

It could very well be that Charnley jumped before he was pushed. There has been rumours for quite a while that he’s has a job at the airport ready and waiting for him.

Aftershave counter or PC World?

Thought it was the racecourse? Dont the Reubens own it?

Aftershave counter or PC World?

Got to be Greg(g)s! His background is pie salesman isn’t it?

Guest neesy111

Thought it was the racecourse? Dont the Reubens own it?

Yes it was the racecourse, but I don't see places hiring currently while country is in economic lockdown.

Apparently they're already 2 weeks into the checks, and there have been no red flags so far. As per the guardian.

Careful the mod nobody will be along to tell you off shortly