Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Another letter

Roman’s mate probably.

Kasparov is a vocal critic of Putin, so probably not.

I'm as excited as anyone at the prospect of my club being rich beyond my wildest dreams, and I'm willing to turn a blind eye to that fact that the money will be coming from a terrible, murderous regime, but let's not kid ourselves that the House of Saud is anything other that a terrible, murderous regime.

Let's not be cunts about this, these people are not attacking Newcastle United, they have no interest in Newcastle United. They are attacking a terrible murderous, regime and rightly so!

All well and good, but I do have an interest in Newcastle United, and while they might not give a toss about our club, their efforts would lead to us being stuck with Ashley in an even more tight arsed frame of mind. So they can fuck right off with their letters.

There's nothing to sound flat about. The Premier League don't make political decision, they're merely checking if any of our proposed board members are criminals, have had financial difficulty or if have owned a football club. None of the above.

Stating the obvious by the Premier league need to pull their finger out.  Approve.  Take the shit.  Declare that there is nothing they can do pithing the rules of the test.  Then we move on.  This circus is fucking tedious.

Do people in here reckon the PL are refreshing their Newcastle twitter to see if this thing can go through?

I'd imagine the PL isolated themselves from the media and criticism a wee while ago. :lol: :lol:

I don’t think Winter is a bullshitter he will have decent sources, and my personal take has always been that bidders are usually real, but Ashley fucks them around to the point they just bin it off. Thinking of it rationally how is it always “they were tyre kickers”, every single time with us? It doesn’t make sense

Said it plenty of times now, but there aren't going to be many buyers for football clubs for a while. In the current climate why would you? We've been hearing about American interest for years now, and the only reason they didn't stump up the cash was because for them it would only be a money making venture. More than likely they would just screw us tbh.

On the one hand, the replies to his wife are fucking disgusting and I'd like this not to go through to fuck those people off.

On the other hand, I want Richard Keys to be miserable and I can't think of anything that would make that happen more than us being bought by the richest feckers around, so I'd like it to happen.

If this doesn’t go through I’m done with football like. Haven’t got the stomach to watch us basically live to exist, not watching anymore football in a world where we have that fat useless cunt Steve Bruce as our manager, whilst the media lick his arse.

Won’t watch any matches on tele, just absolutely finished.

Guest Howaythetoon

Thank god, Chris Mort was the one who brought in the structure that included Dennis Wise ffs.

Nah, he wanted out when he found out the plans soon after...

Guest Howaythetoon

To add, Mort was one of the (very rare) good guys involved with he club under Ashley. KK seemed to like, respect and spoke well of him from what I remember, but said he was out of his depth as a chairman of a club (aren’t they all)!