Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It’s not going to happen though. Ultimately if our government and the private sector didn’t collectively neglect us for consecutive generations, we may have had an economy and the opportunities right here to have created that billionaire Geordie. We haven’t though. Our city and region has had industries and jobs taken from us, we are over reliant on public sector jobs and fairly low skilled and low paid jobs in our economy.

:lol::lol: must be a bit galling you wanted to represent said government during the height of austerity as well as being banded from using the oven.

Guest The Little Waster

ManorPark is a very passionate person about his city, and the general reason.

He has spent his whole life seeing the city and region underfunded, laughed at, mocked, forgotten about, and sacrificed.

His post there was rather passionate, although he always speaks with passion he is always a level headed person.

At this moment in time, the city which he has fought to protect and to better now has a massive opportunity to move on, not least the football club he has supported his whole life.

This is ultimately his last chance to see his city, region and football club become the things he has always hoped for and always tried for.

In his mind and I’m not going to lie, in our lot our minds, the people out there trying to prevent this are our enemies.

You can talk about human rights as much as you like. On this board, and evidently and hopefully the Premier League have seen that this investment is coming from a private investment company. Ok it may have originated from government/royal family ties to Saudi Arabia, but for all intends purposes it is and always has been ran separately from the government.

I’ve said it before, it’s ok being in London or Manchester and saying we should look elsewhere for a new buyer, and ultimately investment in our city/region. The sad truth is there is nowhere else, there just isn’t, at least not on this scale, and at least not on the scale that is required.

Yes ideally we would all like a billionaire Geordie to buy us and invest in our city. It’s not going to happen though. Ultimately if our government and the private sector didn’t collectively neglect us for consecutive generations, we may have had an economy and the opportunities right here to have created that billionaire Geordie. We haven’t though. Our city and region has had industries and jobs taken from us, we are over reliant on public sector jobs and fairly low skilled and low paid jobs in our economy.

Our football club has been getting robbed by some rich outsider who never needed us, never really wanted us, and has generally been the face of what everyone has been doing to our region for generations.

So yes, in ManorParks eyes, the people who are saying we should reject these opportunities, or the Premier League should take them away from us are our enemies, I’m not sure there is much of an argument against it.

It shouldn’t be lost on anyone from the North East that this is much more than just Newcastle United here.

??????

We either get this investment or the club dies under Ashley

Working in Nashville, supposed to be bringing the team into the MLS this year, they’ve been playing all the big teams reserves for the last year or so.

Was fairly instrumental in the upturn in how Liverpool have been doing financially.

Interesting that he was probably around when Benítez fell out with the previous owners but had a lesser role with them at that point.

ManorPark is a very passionate person about his city, and the general region.

He has spent his whole life seeing the city and region underfunded, laughed at, mocked, forgotten about, and sacrificed.

His post there was rather passionate, although he always speaks with passion he is always a level headed person.

At this moment in time, the city which he has fought to protect and to better now has a massive opportunity to move on, not least the football club he has supported his whole life.

This is ultimately his last chance to see his city, region, and football club become the things he has always hoped for and always tried for.

In his mind and I’m not going to lie, in our lot our minds, the people out there trying to prevent this are our enemies.

You can talk about human rights as much as you like. On this board, and evidently and hopefully the Premier League have seen that this investment is coming from a private investment company. Ok it may have originated from government/royal family ties to Saudi Arabia, but for all intends purposes it is and always has been ran separately from the government.

I’ve said it before, it’s ok being in London or Manchester and saying we should look elsewhere for a new buyer, and ultimately investment in our city/region. The sad truth is there is nowhere else, there just isn’t, at least not on this scale, and at least not on the scale that is required.

Yes ideally we would all like a billionaire Geordie to buy us and invest in our city. It’s not going to happen though. Ultimately if our government and the private sector didn’t collectively neglect us for consecutive generations, we may have had an economy and the opportunities right here to have created that billionaire Geordie. We haven’t though. Our city and region has had industries and jobs taken from us, we are over reliant on public sector jobs and fairly low skilled and low paid jobs in our economy.

Our football club has been getting robbed by some rich outsider who never needed us, never really wanted us, and has generally been the face of what everyone has been doing to our region for generations.

So yes, in ManorParks eyes, the people who are saying we should reject these opportunities, or the Premier League should take them away from us are our enemies, I’m not sure there is much of an argument against it.

It shouldn’t be lost on anyone from the North East that this is much more than just Newcastle United here.

These are exactly the type of thoughts that supporters should be bombarding the Premier League now. Let’s fight for this takeover and show Staveley we’re 100% behind her in this.

Billions invested in uk economy by Saudi’s and NUFC being asked to the draw a line in the sand. Let that sink in for a minute, where being asked to sacrifice a lifetimes opportunity for people who now pretend to be concerned about a future. Make no mistake if where stuck with Ashley these people will not care a jot and will f!?k off to their next righteous cause.

To old timers like me the thought of the first game after this and 50,000 mags defiantly singing newcastle are back hello, would bring a tear to the eyes after last years.

Let’s fight for this takeover in any small way we can !

Guest chopey

The big clubs have already made sure smaller sides can no longer catch them with FFP is that not enough for them?

They aren't gonna give a s*** no matter what we email them, and it's not gonna affect the outcome.

If that’s the case why is everyone so concerned this will get knocked by due to pressure being applied.

You may be right and my e mail will not even get read, however in some small way it made me feel better last night.

Another factor, are they going to stop a sale worth £300m in the current climate? Could Ashley appeal for example if they tried to stop it? He could argue he needs the money to support his other businesses at this time.

Any high court action by Staveley or Ashley to reverse decision could take months. Ashley would simply attempt to sell to some money making faceless American investment group, or worse still we’d be stuck with him.

This takeover attempt is our last chance for years in my humble.

"Dear Prem, I wrote you but you’re still stalling

I left my cell, my pager, and my Saudi scarf is already in the hallway

We sent two letters in but you must not got ’em

There probably was a problem at the Bein office or somethin'

Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot ’em

But anyways,… Cans.."

ManorPark is a very passionate person about his city, and the general region.

This is ultimately his last chance to see his city, region, and football club become the things he has always hoped for and always tried for.

Thankyou for the support mate, I was starting to feel that I had been wrong to post what I did, yet all I was saying was exactly how I felt about this frustrating situation, as our critics piled in (one after the other) against us.

I was (and am) very worried about the way things have gone over this last week . . and I thought others would be too.

Your post is much appreciated.

The big clubs have already made sure smaller sides can no longer catch them with FFP is that not enough for them?

It would seem from noises in the press that, no, that isn't enough for them.

Seems an ambitious, well-funded NUFC scares at least some of the 'big teams'.

Thankyou for the support mate, I was starting to feel that I had been wrong to post what I did, yet all I was saying was exactly how I felt about this frustrating situation, as our critics piled in (one after the other) against us.

I was (and am) very worried about the way things have gone over this last week . . and I thought others would be too.

Your post is much appreciated.

Relax mate. This is happening despite all the bad press and haters. Another couple of weeks of mental torture to endure though.

WHO AM I?  I HAVE:

Enemies who will do / say anything to stop us.

Enemies who have suddenly discovered a 'conscience' so that they can blame us for something we haven't done.

Enemies who say that they (most certainly) have always had this specific conscience.

Enemies who lie.

Enemies who say they are not telling lies.

Enemies who exaggerate things and make up convenient 'links'.

Enemies who say they do not exaggerate things and do not make up convenient links.

Enemies whose inane, bigoted, collective hatred towards us, makes ME (I am a real person with a REAL conscience) no longer care about the rights and wrongs I have all my life held dearly . . I now just want to BEAT these fanatics with every bone in my body.

I want to just beat them, no matter what, and WE WILL BEAT THEM.

source.gif

Some interesting quotes from Ian about his current team in Nashville. However it's clear to see how Staveley could be attracted to his philosophy. Shes expressed similar views about the Newcastle takeover.

I learned identity. Every club has a unique identity, a unique set of values,” Ayre said. “I get it, when I start to wax on about the values, people’s eyes glaze over, like, yeah whatever. But it’s so important in a sports team. That identity that we create in the next year or two, the importance of setting an identity, we’re not just throwing ‘uniquely Nashville’ out there. If we get that wrong, then it’s wrong and it doesn’t represent Nashville and doesn’t create a connection with this community. We have a different set of objectives and values, but we’re trying to create our identity that people go, 'That’s cool, that’s Nashville.'"