Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

New members everywhere.

This has gone to shite.

Manorpark though  :lol: :lol:

Manorpark is a long time poster, he just posts infrequently.

Don’t think they were suggesting MP was new

New members everywhere.

This has gone to shite.

It's like when you get your new youth intake and they're all one star potential.

Clique rattled.  Legends lounge going into meltdown.  Smithers, free the hounds.

New members everywhere.

This has gone to shite.

It's like when you get your new youth intake and they're all one star potential.

Clique rattled.  Legends lounge going into meltdown.  Smithers, free the hounds.

You don't even count, you're already out on loan to Berwick for the remainder of your contract.

New members everywhere.

This has gone to shite.

You don't even count, you're already out on loan to Berwick for the remainder of your contract.

I’ve been here a while now. No way I’m going to Berwick. I’ll take Morpeth if you make up the wages

It’s never easy at Newcastle United

This stinks of opponents of Saudi deal in media saying hey look newcastle fans there’s another option here. In reality there is no other bid and who ever breaks this story will be interesting.

It’s never easy at Newcastle United

Weren't we led to believe Staveley had exclusivity until the end of the month? Not sure what to believe but if a Saudi deal is already with the PL it makes no difference. They have never been proven of any wrongdoing of anything legally so the PL are - on legal grounds - unable to block on this, even if there is an understandable concern around the morals. It made no difference when Shinawatra, Abu Dhabi bought City, so why would it now.