Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Jesus :lol: get off this forum with that bollocks.

:lol:

It’s clearly been going through for a while you bipolar weirdos.

And

Wtf has happened here?

Butchered mans wife can’t complain??

For what it’s worth I’m massively conflicted by this.

Khasoggi's Widow sends another letter to the PL.

"Justice for Jamal" have sent one on her behalf.

This bit stood out "It is undoubtedly the right, proper and lawful action for you and the Premier League to take, especially in light of the ruthless killing of Ms Cengiz’s fiancé."

On what grounds is it lawful for them to reject it? The Saudis are allowed to do business in the UK unfortunately for Justice for Jamal.

It's just a load of propaganda, it doesn't seem to be based in fact.

Propaganda is a bit fucking strong, it's a grieving widow fighting for justice.

Khasoggi's Widow sends another letter to the PL.

"Justice for Jamal" have sent one on her behalf.

This bit stood out "It is undoubtedly the right, proper and lawful action for you and the Premier League to take, especially in light of the ruthless killing of Ms Cengiz’s fiancé."

On what grounds is it lawful for them to reject it? The Saudis are allowed to do business in the UK unfortunately for Justice for Jamal.

It's just a load of propaganda, it doesn't seem to be based in fact.

Propaganda is a bit fucking strong, it's a grieving widow fighting for justice.

Point taken and I agree it was a bit strong.

But if they are going to write to the PL, the letter should be based in fact and law, and it's not.

So I don't really know what word would best describe it.

This caulkin quote, has anyone on twitter pulled him up on it?

No, I think it just breezed through without much fanfare.

What quote?

Just the one off earlier today which was getting a bit attention on here, where he's basically said it 'will' go through.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Fuck off.

What quote?

Just the one off earlier today which was getting a bit attention on here, where he's basically said it 'will' go through.

Yeah, it received quite a bit of attention and he hasn't backtracked on it.

Man some of these new members are Mini-Lee Stewarts. Is it really open season for new accounts?

When would it not be? I dont see much problem with any new members (unless I've missed one), be an arsehole and the mods will deal with it.

What quote?

Yeah, it received quite a bit of attention and he hasn't backtracked on it.

Canny.  Don't look on twitter so want sure if people had took it the easy most did on here.

Jesus, came back on here thinking everyone would be happy and excited and it's just full of furious posts.  Hope it's not going to be constant arguments about the ownership going forwards. Should just all celebrate the fat fuck is gone.

Wow, I was getting all hyped up along with the rest after Caulkin's tweet, and then the widow's letter throws another spanner in the works.

Ah well, it is what it is, I'll go celebrate in the other thread until this one has paid it's respects to the poor woman.

Jesus, came back on here thinking everyone would be happy and excited and it's just full of furious posts.  Hope it's not going to be constant arguments about the ownership going forwards. Should just all celebrate the fat fuck is gone.

Yup.

To be honest I don’t quite understand why she has to write a letter to block the takeover. I have sympathy on her for what happened and I understand SA is her enemy but on what grounds could she stand in relation to this takeover? Why not all other business related to SA? Why not the UK gov or EU? Why should the EPL step in and block the transfer to “call a justice”, and base on what? Pure allegation? And if this is what EPL should do, is it fair to us? What about the other owners?

I don’t understand.

To be honest I don’t quite understand why she has to write a letter to block the takeover. I have sympathy on her for what happened and I understand SA is her enemy but on what grounds could she stand in relation to this takeover? Why not all other business related to SA? Why not the UK gov or EU? Why should the EPL step in and block the transfer to “call a justice”, and base on what? Pure allegation? And if this is what EPL should do, is it fair to us? What about the other owners?

I don’t understand.

Because this generates huge publicity for her cause.