Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

What's everyone planning on drinking when this is announced? I don't really hate the #cans thing, but this definitely call for more than just beer. Picked up some really cheap champagne and Lagavulin 8 almost two weeks ago, been waiting for the announcement ever since.

Got a right mixed bunch in at the minute. 4 Hazy Jane, 4 Duopolis, 4 High Wire, 4 Jaipur, 4 Stella pint size, 4 Kronenbourg pint size, got some Dark Fruits in and a random can of Despies somewhere. Spirits wise got a couple of gins in and some grey goose which is canny with tonic or red bull for the energy boost. Nightcap will be whisky, got a Highland Park Viking honour in which is reasonable and a Bowmore (either 12 or no1, not sure which one) which is my usual go-to distillery.

My wife can look after the kids that night.

Now we know why BeiN are worried..

I said the other  night when hairy Keys opened his big fat gibberish gob about the takeover that he was fearful that any Saudi involvement would put his job in danger.

All it needed to get the approval from the Premier League was for the Saudis to put up their hands, admit to their mistakes of piracy and also promise to bid for the next tv rights that they can actually win with no contest from the off with the money that they have. They have sweetened the deal and BeIN now look like numpties and on their way to BeOUT.

BeIN of course will survive because they have a load of other rights for the other leagues but if they do lose the Premier League rights, then hairy Keys might have to pack his bags and return home. Or do some work on maybe the Championship or League 1/2 stuff for his beloved employers.

What's everyone planning on drinking when this is announced? I don't really hate the #cans thing, but this definitely call for more than just beer. Picked up some really cheap champagne and Lagavulin 8 almost two weeks ago, been waiting for the announcement ever since.

Got a right mixed bunch in at the minute. 4 Hazy Jane, 4 Duopolis, 4 High Wire, 4 Jaipur, 4 Stella pint size, 4 Kronenbourg pint size, got some Dark Fruits in and a random can of Despies somewhere. Spirits wise got a couple of gins in and some grey goose which is canny with tonic or red bull for the energy boost. Nightcap will be whisky, got a Highland Park Viking honour in which is reasonable and a Bowmore (either 12 or no1, not sure which one) which is my usual go-to distillery.

My wife can look after the kids that night.

People like you make me feel like I've I've got issues. I cannot store any alcohol, back and forward to the fridge/cupboard until its gone.

I’ve got a load of tins from Beavertown. Their Lupuloid IPA is superb. As is Gamma Ray. I have some Cobras and Asahi in the fridge also. Dusted off the Woodford Reserve to make bourbon sours, as well. Hopefully this goes through for the weekend.

I’ve got a load of tins from Beavertown. Their Lupuloid IPA is superb. As is Gamma Ray.

Nice. I'll be doing a dash for some of this kind of stuff when it happens.

one can of Jakehead, a bottle of Orval

:drool:

Will definitely be making an IPA/belgian/trappist dash the day this goes through.

On the subject, does anyone happen to know anywhere stocking Sierra nevada Torpedo at the moment?

Haven't seen it for a while.

I’ve got a load of tins from Beavertown. Their Lupuloid IPA is superb. As is Gamma Ray. I have some Cobras and Asahi in the fridge also. Dusted off the Woodford Reserve to make bourbon sours, as well. Hopefully this goes through for the weekend.

I've liked all of I've had from Beavertown :thup:

I do have some cans, Chicago/Michigan staples

Oberon from Bells

Fist City from Revolution

Bodem from Half Acre

I've liked all of I've had from Beavertown :thup:

I do have some cans, Chicago/Michigan staples

Oberon from Bells

Fist City from Revolution

Bodem from Half Acre

First city is good. Havent tried the others.

one can of Jakehead, a bottle of Orval

:drool:

Will definitely be making an IPA/belgian/trappist dash the day this goes through.

On the subject, does anyone happen to know anywhere stocking Sierra nevada Torpedo at the moment?

Haven't seen it for a while.

Marksies and/or Morries stock it don’t they? Failing that, Rehills probably have it.

f***ing hell the 'banter' on that podcast is dismal.

The bloke behind (host) Taylor & Besty has lifting craic. Waugh is as dry as they come, sandpaper humour. Caulkin must neck a pint afterwards to dull the pain.