Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

A new week is off and running :lol:

Aye neesy acting the hard man over a simple question.  :lol:

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.

Nee worries.  :lol: Was asking you the question as you are better placed than me so I’d know if I could read anything in to this or not!  :lol:

:thup:

Everyone is feeling a bit uptight. I think we all just want an end to this, whether it be good or bad news.

Guest neesy111

A new week is off and running [emoji38]

Aye neesy acting the hard man over a simple question.  [emoji38]

Nee worries.  [emoji38] Was asking you the question as you are better placed than me so I’d know if I could read anything in to this or not!  [emoji38]

It's likely to they are using very low traffic to move the platform onto better hosting on Rackspace from SD's internal data centre where it's probably hosted.  Most companies should be moving to cloud infrastructure nowadays for scalability purposes.

Or it could be other reasons for operational purposes.  They'll have to change the ownership of that domain though to NUFC at some stage if SD is not running the clubshop operations after the takeover though.

Nee worries.  [emoji38] Was asking you the question as you are better placed than me so I’d know if I could read anything in to this or not!  [emoji38]

It's likely to they are using very low traffic to move the platform onto better hosting on Rackspace from SD's internal data centre where it's probably hosted.  Most companies should be moving to cloud infrastructure nowadays for scalability purposes.

Or it could be other reasons for operational purposes.  They'll have to change the ownership of that domain though to NUFC at some stage if SD is not running the clubshop operations after the takeover though.

Thanks, so it’s a cloud migration of the site, but still under sd control, though could change over. So something or nothing.

Guest neesy111

Thanks, so it’s a cloud migration of the site, but still under sd control, though could change over. So something or nothing.

Something like that.

My first ever tenuous plane watch post.....So my brother has been doing a bit of flight watch detective work and following a private plane marked OE-FAT, a Cessna 510 owned by GlobeAir. This company is owned by the Reuben Brothers so it is likely it is their company plane. Anyway, it's flight history shows it's been up to Newcastle quite a lot recently and today is in Farnborough, Hampshire....home of a certain out of work manager heavily linked with us.

Almost certainly bollocks but there you go.

My first ever tenuous plane watch post.....So my brother has been doing a bit of flight watch detective work and following a private plane marked OE-FAT, a Cessna 510 owned by GlobeAir. This company is owned by the Reuben Brothers so it is likely it is their company plane. Anyway, it's flight history shows it's been up to Newcastle quite a lot recently and today is in Farnborough, Hampshire....home of a certain out of work manager heavily linked with us.

:lol:

who poch?  i work in farnborough, never seen him, can't be true

This place has lost the plot :lol:

Come on man, who doesn't love a bit of plane watching nonsense? It's the perfect start to the week.

Brill....keeps you on tenterhooks until the next rumor  appears