Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Same story as it has been the last few weeks pretty much. Doubt they would only uncover a potential deal-scuppering bit of evidence at this point , if they did why wasn't it presented before? It'll still happen imo but it's past the stage of increasing my anxiety about it all, now it's just fucking boring.

:thup:

Same story as it has been the last few weeks pretty much. Doubt they would only uncover a potential deal-scuppering bit of evidence at this point, if they did why wasn't it presented before? It'll still happen imo but it's past the stage of increasing my anxiety about it all, now it's just fucking boring.

Aye :thup:

Christ the delay  alone has me utterly depressed and melodramatically questioning whether i can even be arsed with football any more. Keep the sharp objects away if this actually gets blocked!

I’ve thought it thru. Where have they heard it’s gonna delay things? Not the PL and not the buying side. It’s all desperation stuff from bein and Qatar

I give up. Sick of it all. PL are a pack of cunts letting it drag out this long allowing every cunt on the face of the planet have their say. Fuck off you corrupt pack of cunts.

This isn't click bait (people do not click on stories like these) or poor journalism, it's actually good journalism and quite an important news story to break in relation to the takeover.

It also seems well sourced as it's being reported by many outlets now. Let's hope it doesn't change the outcome of the tests, but I'd expect any decision to be delayed now.