Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

That Twitter account is about the thing that will be missed from the whole Ashley era.

And those few months of HBA magic, I suppose

I dont think it will go away

Well Mike Ashley doesn't seem to be going anywhere for a while so we'll have the twitter account for some time yet :lol:

https://beoutq.tv

Everything you need to know is in the above link.

Absolutely every complaint by timeline etc, and there's a drop menu in the top right with further details on theft of sport, theft of entertainment,  and piracy.

Who created that website?

Check the "Contact" tab - it was commissioned by....Bein!

That Twitter account is about the thing that will be missed from the whole Ashley era.

Run  by a certain off RTG

Ring by a certain off RTG

I heard that, fair played though. Poked as much fun at the media as the nufc supporters.

Although, you’d have to be obsessed with our club to see an account like that through for a few years.

not many posting now, i think everyone has had enough and just thought  if it happens it happens but i cant carry on being mentaly stressed ,take a breather and wait for somthing solid ie newcastle have new owners

When the PL chief executive has admitted they don't have any specific view about when these issues need to be sorted, then it's pretty clear that they are happy to take their own sweet time about it. So I don't see much point in agonising on a daily basis over it.

Confident position from the Shields Gazette here. Piracy issues apparently ironed out a few weeks ago.

Saudis bullish about attaining TV rights, with a source saying “whatever Qatar bid, we’ll add £50m to that.” #nufc

Guest godzilla

I get the feeling we could still be at this stage at Christmas tbh :lol:

With Ashley in charge maybe, takeover be done and dusted either way long, long before then though unless it's knocked back and there is an appeal. Even then we will have an initial decision saying it's been knocked back. I'll be gobsmacked if it's not sorted (either way) within the next two weeks.

Confident position from the Shields Gazette here. Piracy issues apparently ironed out a few weeks ago.

Saudis bullish about attaining TV rights, with a source saying “whatever Qatar bid, we’ll add £50m to that.” #nufc

NUFC360^^

Guest The Little Waster

So , maybe thats  the reason for the delay - behind the scenes theres a knob waving tv rights war and the PL is happy for the £££ to just escalate and escalate ...Greedy bastards

TV rights bids don’t work like that though.

Each broadcaster has to put a monetary value on it, they also have to put other aspects to it, about who it will be available too and on which platforms, also how they wish to broadcast it. Apparently Amazon got their bid approved because they included the live stats view into it.

The bid deadline is the same for everyone and private. Saudi Arabia won’t be able to just put down £50m more than the other guy.

How do Saudi Arabia make that bid? The current deal is at £500m, and ordinarily you would expect that to increase no more than 10%-20%, which at most puts it at £600m. Do they go all out and just double up to make sure their bid is far higher than Qatar? Would Qatar expect them to do that and just bid silly money as well?

TV rights bids don’t work like that though.

Each broadcaster has to put a monetary value on it, they also have to put other aspects to it, about who it will be available too and on which platforms, also how they wish to broadcast it. Apparently Amazon got their bid approved because they included the live stats view into it.

The bid deadline is the same for everyone and private. Saudi Arabia won’t be able to just put down £50m more than the other guy.

How do Saudi Arabia make that bid? The current deal is at £500m, and ordinarily you would expect that to increase no more than 10%-20%, which at most puts it at £600m. Do they go all out and just double up to make sure their bid is far higher than Qatar? Would Qatar expect them to do that and just bid silly money as well?

Thats why spies earn their money.

Guest godzilla

Are we still posting random twitter ITKs in here ?

I know exactly why you're asking as I have just seen it, put it in the positive one  :lol:

I don’t doubt someone has told him that - but didn’t someone from the Saudi government say on Twitter it’d be announced Monday based on the report in the U.K. 2 weeks back?