Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It could be argued that the right move would be not making an announcement until safety is mathematically confirmed, so as to not disrupt the player and staff's attention.

I would obviously hate waiting that much longer, mind :lol:

Safety would probably realistically be secured by beating Villa tomorrow tbf.

Still expecting a huge red flag to appear any time now and for it all to fall through. I am very pessimistic when it comes to all things NUFC though. We were 3-0 up against 10 men with 10 minutes to go on Sunday and I was thinking if we can come away with a point that's us edging that bit closer to safety.

Christ.

If the PL somehow have the audacity to still block this then I hope Ashley lives up to his "you have no idea how nasty we can be" reputation and takes them to the absolute cleaners. For the first time ever I'd be rooting for him. Would love it if they had the triple whammy of Ashley, Staveley and PIF going for them at the same time and stripping them of a few hundred million.

Brilliant effort. Bit late though aren't they?!

Not really, it's a takedown of the BeIN claims that the WTO ruling means they should block the takeover.

Is it a letter written in legal mumbo jumbo that some of us wont understand?

If BeIN can send in letters of legal advice despite being uninvolved in the deal, NUFC related groups have arguably more right. Well done to all involved, no one else in prominent positions seems to be willing to argue against BeIN's statements, they just parrot them word for word.

Not really, it's a takedown of the BeIN claims that the WTO ruling means they should block the takeover.

Fair play then ? Hope it has an impact on Richard "maybe I'll do that tomorrow" Masters.

Is it fair to say the PL lawyers would agree with everything that is said in the letter?

Is the letter going to be available for us to read?

Not anytime soon.

Good decision to keep it private, more professional than other parties.

Yeah every letter of objection has been purposely leaked to the press, respect to the NUST hopefully premier league appreciate this.

In saying that if it does get rejected, I back all out war on the corrupt cnuts.

bet you lobbed in that sneaky little read receipt to make sure Masters opened it.

Also, :thup: good stuff.

Is the letter going to be available for us to read?

Not anytime soon.

Good decision to keep it private, more professional than other parties.

Yeah every letter of objection has been purposely leaked to the press, respect to the NUST hopefully premier league appreciate this.

In saying that if it does get rejected, I back all out war on the corrupt cnuts.

Fair points.  O0