Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

I’ve no idea

Take out the 'mobile' part of the url and it'll embed.

One of the replies is interesting, says that when she brokered the Citeh deal all the shares were initially transferred to her and then she doled them out.  Dunno if it's true though.

sounds good

I'm as surprised as anyone that NUFC360 have got something wrong, but the word 'Deposit' in that document is in the notice to the Account Bank who are holding an amount of cash (this is the 'Deposit')- this letter notifies the bank of the security created and instructs the bank not to allow withdrawals if the balance falls below £13m. It does not refer to a deposit paid on purchase of shares in NUFC.

FWIW, they've done well to find a bank who would agree to such an arrangement. In some places I have worked in the past we would only do it as a favour as the operating costs involved are much higher than any benefit of holding £13m on deposit.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] they need to appoint Edwards as their legal advisor, only he can make sense of it all.

He's deleted it.

Here it is.....

d1f4ea51cab3a548a702d6190f9303fe.jpg

Any reports yet of Brewcie packing his bags ? 🤪

Looking forward to the media making out that it's a disgrace how the new owners have treated him. Completely ignoring the manner in which he left Sheff United.

I'm not sure I can remember what to do when we're not s*** anymore.

I think I'm not that bothered about us still being s*** at the minute. I just want to be s*** without Ashley.

This. Just being able to support the club like a normal fan makes me happy

This is the day I'm waiting for :thup: