Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just sitting in the garden watching a re run of Kelly’s goal v Pompey in 92. Reminds me of what this club is about, a radged up st James, limbs all over, people spilling on the bench kissing the turf, lads next to me from shields, Washington going fucking mental in the east stand.

Point being let’s get a fucking grip over this takeover f!#k your keys, delaneys, holt and Gary fu@#ing Kasparov !

I can understand amnesty’s stance but the above mentioned have ulterior motives, self interest and above all else are hypocriites. We’ve all seen the photo of Delaney in his Man U shirt and Kasparov with emiratis this morning.

These tw$%s have the audacity to tell us what we should do and quote nufc is a community club who should be protected.

Where were these fu%#$rs the last 13 years when we’ve royally been fu#%ed over. I didn’t see any of them writing to the premier league demanding mike to be kicked out.

Speaking personally when this goes through I’ll be going mental like back in 92 !

Newcastle United will never be defeated !

Those days are what made this club what it is, and what brought Keegan here in the first place. Also no doubt what has kept investors interested even in these times, and I would imagine why Amanda Stavely has refused to admit defeat in her attempts to buy in. Liverpool were clearly her first inspiration, but it's often been said that this club is similar to them so she will see the potential. I know I will get criticised for it, but would rather her with the Reubens and the Saudis over any US fund, who will be looking at the dollars they can earn over anything else.

Steve Wraith have to be the most stupid cunt on twitter like. Blantantly retweeting the worst fake Saudi PR accounts, and asking his followers to follow them. Fuck me he must be retarded. And people ask how sportwashing work :lol:

It doesn't really work though. Some intellectually-challenged football fans don't make a great deal of difference in the grand scheme of things. What definitely works is if Governments around the world welcome them with open arms.

And can we all please stop giving Wraith so much attention.

This is the last job Keys will have and its under threat by SA. If the takeover goes through the club and league will be massive in SA and I can easily see them going in for the next TV deal. If a SA company own them there isn't any need for Bein commentators on the English game, and a SA company won't have him now he's aligned himself with the enemy.

This is why he's so against this, as always looking after himself.

Absolutely this. Nail on the head. Please do say this on his twitter. The c*** has long blocked me but people should realise this is his main and ultimate reason for not wanting SA to own us. His company beIN will carry on without Premier League coverage as undoubtedly they are a giant in sports broadcasting rights over in the ME. But if they lose the Premier League rights to the Saudis, hairy Keys and his sexist friend will be out of a job. Again.

Just a hunch. Maybe he or beIN know that SA might cut a deal with the Premier League now to stop whatever illegal stuff they were doing in orderbto get this takeover done by promising to bid for the ME rights next time? A massive bid perhaps that beIN can't counter?

Steve Wraith have to be the most stupid c*** on twitter like. Blantantly retweeting the worst fake Saudi PR accounts, and asking his followers to follow them. f*** me he must be retarded. And people ask how sportwashing work :lol:

It doesn't really work though. Some intellectually-challenged football fans don't make a great deal of difference in the grand scheme of things. What definitely works is if Governments around the world welcome them with open arms.

No, it does not work, but I just ask the question why so many follow him and interact with him, is he some kind of local hero or something?

Agree about governments, but that ship have sailed. Everyone wants the Saudi money.

Steve Wraith have to be the most stupid c*** on twitter like. Blantantly retweeting the worst fake Saudi PR accounts, and asking his followers to follow them. f*** me he must be retarded. And people ask how sportwashing work :lol:

No, it does not work, but I just ask the question why so many follow him and interact with him, is he some kind of local hero or something?

Agree about governments, but that ship have sailed. Everyone wants the Saudi money.

Thats fair, he's an idiot in the main. He craves attention, and gets it generally. Which is the only reason he has any claim to fame of being some sort of fans spokesman. He just needs ignoring, as hard as that may be  :lol:

I’d take this consortium over any American hedge fund. I genuinely believe Staveley will be best thing to happen to this city in years.

More importantly post Coronavirus she’s the only show in town. So if it’s a choice of the Saudis or mike I know who I’m with.

The new Chairman of the PL is a "good friend" of one Richard Keys: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-richard-keys-takeover-18149979

And Keys says "For me, you couldn’t get a better man - but there’s a little issue which I think he and the Premier League have to overcome. And that surrounds the stand-off at the moment between the Premier League, Saudi Arabia, Newcastle United and beIN SPORTS because Gary was previously resurrecting Northern Rock.

Northern Rock is based in Newcastle, used to sponsor Newcastle. I’m not saying for a minute his decision would be swayed by previous affiliations but it’s a conflict of interest he’ll want to distance himself from. The timing of the announcement is extraordinary."

Now the shameless cunt is accusing his mate of bias to put more pressure on. Fuck Keys, and fuck Qatar's part in this also.

The new Chairman of the PL is a "good friend" of one Richard Keys: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-richard-keys-takeover-18149979

And Keys says "For me, you couldn’t get a better man - but there’s a little issue which I think he and the Premier League have to overcome. And that surrounds the stand-off at the moment between the Premier League, Saudi Arabia, Newcastle United and beIN SPORTS because Gary was previously resurrecting Northern Rock.

Northern Rock is based in Newcastle, used to sponsor Newcastle. I’m not saying for a minute his decision would be swayed by previous affiliations but it’s a conflict of interest he’ll want to distance himself from. The timing of the announcement is extraordinary."

Now the shameless cunt is accusing his mate of bias to put more pressure on. Fuck Keys, and fuck Qatar's part in this also.

That's going to really endear him to his "good friend" being publicly called out so that Keys can keep his job. :lol:

If the blokes got any sense he'll delete Keys' number from his phone and check his daughter's phone as well to make sure she hasn't been getting lewd suggestions from the slimy perv.

I’d take this consortium over any American hedge fund. I genuinely believe Staveley will be best thing to happen to this city in years.

More importantly post Coronavirus she’s the only show in town. So if it’s a choice of the Saudis or mike I know who I’m with.

Why, what’s wrong with an American hedge fund?

They spell it hedge fnd.

Why, what’s wrong with an American hedge fund?

A faceless hedge fund operating entirely to make profit for its investors. I’d like to wager they won’t be looking to invest in the city like this lot.

This is a game changer and why people elsewhere are uneasy and rattled.

An ambitious and wealthy Newcastle with momentum will be unstoppable.