Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

So this has been a total waste of time then?

Yes, switched off now full of anorak fans , except our Greg, the rest just giving every reason to oppose the takeover.

Fuck that

Yes, switched off now full of anorak fans , except our Greg, the rest just giving every reason to oppose the takeover.

Fuck that

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Fuck that

I think it's been very interesting, good balance of opinions.

Scrutinising and protesting the human rights abuses are great as long as they're done away from the football side of things. It's about time that we were allowed to just be fans and actually enjoy supporting this club and enjoy the football.

It's been enlightening, but when people are coming on with specific questions, due to the format no one is able to put forward an opinion on what the answer might be to their questions.

f*** that

I think it's been very interesting, good balance of opinions.

Maybe I picked a bad slot , never mind , cheers.

Steve wraith

'We have a diverse set of owners coming in to the club and it seems maybe that once we get the football sorted we could start on world peace'

Steve wraith

'We have a diverse set of owners coming in to the club and it seems maybe that once we get the football sorted we could start on world peace'

Clearly said tongue in cheek to avoid any misinterpretation

Steve wraith

Clearly said tongue in cheek to avoid any misinterpretation

Yeah, he's a gods awful speaker (first time hearing him) but what I think he meant is that we could perhaps start a discussion and a change once they are in charge. The same point was made much more eloquently by other fans who followed him later on the stream.

Richard Grant speaks well.

Honestly thought he was going to break down in tears there. Pretty emotional guy haha.

Everyone shares his pain tbh, all support this club and have fuck all to show for it competitively.

I suppose having to give birth at work in a toilet in the united kingdom is now fine then.

Only if you’ve clocked out

There should have been a full scale hse investigation at that point. I have seen them in my line of duty for much more mundane things

Can’t remember what bloke said it on the chat there, but whoever made the point that this will be the final straw for the majority of fans is bang on. Even those who’ve continued to go under Bruce, I think they’d be finished with it all as well. This is such a huge event in the club’s history, after so many false dawns I think another would be the final nail in the clubs coffin.

Can’t remember what bloke said it on the chat there, but whoever made the point that this will be the final straw for the majority of fans is bang on. Even those who’ve continued to go under Bruce, I think they’d be finished with it all as well. This is such a huge event in the club’s history, after so many false dawns I think another would be the final nail in the clubs coffin.

No chance, they'll keep coming no matter what imo.