Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

As if that video will make any difference to the outcome. :lol:

It won't but it just gives ammunition for others.

to do what? press who disagree with it are going to write or say what they want anyway regardless of what any fans think. theres nothing wrong with a debate on it given the dubious morals of the major backer in this proposed takeover and its not like SA is going to be put off because of what some journalists say

to do what? press who disagree with it are going to write or say what they want anyway regardless of what any fans think. theres nothing wrong with a debate on it given the dubious morals of the major backer in this proposed takeover and its not like SA is going to be put off because of what some journalists say

I agree with you that it wont make a difference in terms of the takeover and your right press will write what they want regardless but we dont need to go around giving them something to feed on.

If this meeting was just amnesty and others who oppose it it would be reported as a meeting of opponents but fan groups attending allows a different slant to be taken. I'm sick of the media talking shit about us and  just dont want to give them more opportunities to do that.

Wonder if they’re waiting on some sort of update before Pod on the Tyne is released given that it was recorded earlier today and seemingly always released on a Tuesday it seems strange for them to be holding it back.

I agree with you that it wont make a difference in terms of the takeover and your right press will write what they want regardless but we dont need to go around giving them something to feed on.

If this meeting was just amnesty and others who oppose it it would be reported as a meeting of opponents but fan groups attending allows a different slant to be taken. I'm sick of the media talking shit about us and  just dont want to give them more opportunities to do that.

I'll respecfully disagree completely. There will be a number of fans (hell just look on here) who are troubled by possibly being in any way associated with SA and I think its important for a robust debate where both sides get to say their piece considering the general awfulness that is twitter and the twats on there sticking SA flags on their twitter handles and abusing anyone who says the slightest thing negative about SA or the takeover.

Wonder if they’re waiting on some sort of update before Pod on the Tyne is released given that it was recorded earlier today and seemingly always released on a Tuesday it seems strange for them to be holding it back.

I thought that. Waugh said a few hours ago on Twitter it should be available tonight

Who's Indykaila? For the uninitiated...

Some twitter gobshite who constantly makes stuff up.

A few years ago he let slip that he worked at KFC.

Apparently he bought a twitter account with lots of followers, why a lot of them are still there is beyond me.

As it’s obvious that everyone knows he is full of shit, it is hard to tell if he attempting satire or seriously thinks people believe him.

Apparently he bought a twitter account with lots of followers, why a lot of them are still there is beyond me.

As it’s obvious that everyone knows he is full of s***, it is hard to tell if he attempting satire or seriously thinks people believe him.

George puts it better:

As it’s obvious that everyone knows he is full of s***, it is hard to tell if he attempting satire or seriously thinks people believe him.

George puts it better:

Well there we go then. Post that shite in appropriate threads (twitter or at a push positive takeover thread) or you'll be muted for 24 hours. This thread is for petty arguments, Luke Edwards WUMery and the occasional genuine update.

Guest Carrick18

He was a Twitter personality that sprung up around the same time as that parody account claiming to be a 'perspiring journalist'. They claimed he was just some young lad who works at KFC and has no actual industry insight, but, he's attracted a six-figure following. Whether those people actually believe him or not is unclear.

I'll respecfully disagree completely. There will be a number of fans (hell just look on here) who are troubled by possibly being in any way associated with SA and I think its important for a robust debate where both sides get to say their piece considering the general awfulness that is twitter and the twats on there sticking SA flags on their twitter handles and abusing anyone who says the slightest thing negative about SA or the takeover.

Fair enough, we'll disagree on this one.