Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Reminds me of the kid at school who said he had WWF smackdown for the ps2 months before it was released but would not take a picture or at very least bring the box in.

There was a lad in my year that was adamant that Kane and The Undertaker were his uncles.

There was a kid in my area known for his tall tales. He reckoned a bit of the Challenger ended up in his back garden after the shuttle disaster.....and he also claimed he had a plastic toe.

I've seen SP's correspondence with said journalists and they are genuine, though quite anyone would question a claim so banal is beyond me. :lol: He's not claiming Jackie Chan's coming round later about some paint.

Thank you 😁 I can resume my day now!

:lol:

I don't think one single person doubts what you have been told directly. It's your assurance that this is exactly where things stand.

What you don't appear to be grasping is that it's possible that the PL have completed their checks but that it isn't public knowledge yet. Just because you've been told something by journalists close to the buyers, doesn't necessarily mean that is exactly where things stand. I'd also doubt that the first public statement comes from GC; it'll come more NUFC if anyone.

I give up  :lol:

I think it’s pretty fair to be 99% assured of where things are when that info comes directly from the buyers side, like. You know, rather than just “having a feeling that it’s done and dusted” like some posts have said in the last 24 hours 😁

No change.  Sale progressing as planned. Exact date tbc but expected within next 2 weeks.  Also expect a change of manager.

2 weeks!? Fuck that. They’ve got 2 fucking days to sort this shit out. No longer.  :lol:

I've seen SP's correspondence with said journalists and they are genuine, though quite anyone would question a claim so banal is beyond me. :lol: He's not claiming Jackie Chan's coming round later about some paint.

I don't think one single person doubts what you have been told directly. It's your assurance that this is exactly where things stand.

What you don't appear to be grasping is that it's possible that the PL have completed their checks but that it isn't public knowledge yet. Just because you've been told something by journalists close to the buyers, doesn't necessarily mean that is exactly where things stand. I'd also doubt that the first public statement comes from GC; it'll come more NUFC if anyone.

I think it’s pretty fair to be 99% assured of where things are when that info comes directly from the buyers side, like. You know, rather than just “having a feeling that it’s done and dusted” like some posts have said in the last 24 hours 😁

Your mistake was coming on here like some ITK when all you did was say what was already public knowledge and what we all knew anyway.

No change.  Sale progressing as planned. Exact date tbc but expected within next 2 weeks.  Also expect a change of manager.

Progressing as planned? :lol: It’s still with the PL and nobody knows when they approve the deal.

Your mistake was coming on here like some ITK when all you did was say what was already public knowledge and what we all knew anyway.

FFS man...my post was specifically in response to someone trying to claim that it was done. So I shared what I was told on Friday by the only trusted journalists we have. Give it a rest.

Looks like PIF are buying Botafago football club.  Could be a nursery club for NUFC to pick up the top Brazilian youngsters.

Where you seen this? I cant find anything.

Buying 2 teams that play in black and white stripes...

Looks like PIF are buying Botafago football club.  Could be a nursery club for NUFC to pick up the top Brazilian youngsters.

Where you seen this? I cant find anything.

Buying 2 teams that play in black and white stripes...

I'm fairly sure it is a different group interested in botafogo.

2 weeks  :lol: :lol:

I swear that every day that passes moves the completion date 2 days further away.

Even Sisyphus would have gone "Nah, this is just getting silly" by now. :lol:

Going to be another long week.

giphy.gif

Progressing as planned? :lol: It’s still with the PL and nobody knows when they approve the deal.

Yep. As expected. It was estimated that PL would take this amount of time to clear as they are concentrating on a plan for the next 2 seasons.  It’s all still good news.