Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

f***ing monitoring man. I won’t miss that when this goes through.

Ramadan

Eh?

dude he shouted it.  you should get your hearing tested.

edit- given the toxic nature of this thread I'd like to clarify that this was a silly joke about "eh" implying that he did not hear it.  It is not in anyway encouraging the original posters point that RAMADAM is an appropriate response.

Spoke to a bloke today who said he had a daughter in Cramlington. Said she heard a huge noise this morning, went into the garden and looked above, apparently there was a 'Saudi Boeing' coming until land.

Load of rubbish obviously but couldn't resist sharing.

Passed enough wind to inflate a lorry tire into a balloon then proceeded to huff it until i passed out. talked to god and he said it's 50/50. obviously a load of rubbish but couldn't help but share.

Spoke to a bloke today who said he had a daughter in Cramlington. Said she heard a huge noise this morning, went into the garden and looked above, apparently there was a 'Saudi Boeing' coming until land.

You really should have resisted

It's a brave post in more ways than one, since we know what will come of you making a post about aeroplanes

Before it does, though: was it on flight radar?

Christopher Johnston (on twitter) has dismissed this ages ago.  Catch up man.

It's a brave post in more ways than one, since we know what will come of you making a post about aeroplanes

Funny enough when I was going to work this morning around 8.30am I saw a fuck off plane coming down (or up?). Coincidence.....  :naughty:

Edit, 2 posts above  :lol:

:lol: That's Stifler, man.

:lol: That's Stifler, man.

:lol:

Funny enough when I was going to work this morning around 8.30am I saw a fuck off plane coming down (or up?). Coincidence.....  :naughty:

Edit, 2 posts above  :lol:

You're not sure if it was going down or up?