Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Clearly this can't go on forever.  There has to be a decision either way. Just have a feeling it will be next week.  Least we'lll know where we are once a decision is finally made.

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow is another day

The sun will come out, allegedly.

Always had my doubts about their overtly masculine reporting. Page 3 was such an important part of their disguise, once that finished it was just a matter of time.

Every week it seems to be rinse and repeat with the news. I understand people panicking that something has went wrong or it will not be going ahead purely because of the misleading news stories. It is happening locally and nationally with the same lines being churned out to make it newsworthy - same again today with Oliver Dowden questioned as he has been the last three weeks.

Guest neesy111

Pretty clear whey they begged PIF to come for them then.

That's a very misleading headline.

That's their total debt, which is an increase of 60m from previous year.

The Saudi regime murdered my fiance. It can't be allowed to buy Newcastle United | Hatice Cengiz

https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/18/saudi-regime-newcastle-united-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

With my cynical, prematurely sport-washed hat on, that makes it five letters / articles now. Exactly the number of months she has known the love of her life.

I reckon we are still 2-3 weeks away from hearing anything actually. I bet the paperwork has been sat on a desk largely untouched for the last 5 weeks while they sort "project restart". There's clearly been F all done on it so far

According to caulkin the buyers have been working thru it with the PL answering questions etc. Doesn’t sound like it’s been largely untouched

The Saudi regime murdered my fiance. It can't be allowed to buy Newcastle United | Hatice Cengiz

https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/18/saudi-regime-newcastle-united-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

The guardian seem to hate this takeover like. That's a few negative stories they've gone with now.

Didn't we do a fair amount of murdering in Iraq since it was found there were no WMD's.

Guest godzilla

I reckon we are still 2-3 weeks away from hearing anything actually. I bet the paperwork has been sat on a desk largely untouched for the last 5 weeks while they sort "project restart". There's clearly been F all done on it so far

According to caulkin the buyers have been working thru it with the PL answering questions etc. Doesn’t sound like it’s been largely untouched

Of course it hasn't just My Silent Face having a mental breakdown each day  :lol:

The guardian seem to hate this takeover like. That's a few negative stories they've gone with now.

Didn't we do a fair amount of murdering in Iraq since it was found there were no WMD's.

:dowiespin:

Aye, just another case of bedwetting and putting timelines on shit based on absolutely nowt other than, well, bedwetting.

I can't possible imagine any reason The Guardian might not be on board with Saudi Arabia buying a premier league club.....

I still don't understand the obsession with the Newcastle United takeover of all things the Saudi's are involved in. It's not purely about sportswashing - not a chance.

I dont think it would be so newsworthy if they were just buying a 10% stake.