Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The Saudi regime murdered my fiance. It can't be allowed to buy Newcastle United | Hatice Cengiz

https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/18/saudi-regime-newcastle-united-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The guardian seem to hate this takeover like. That's a few negative stories they've gone with now.

Didn't we do a fair amount of murdering in Iraq since it was found there were no WMD's.

:dowiespin:

I think the standard response is the British army aren’t buying our football club  :whistle:

I saw Caulkins tweet about how they have no manager lined up and others saying we don’t have a shortlist, surely they have some clue as to who they want because if this goes through, assuming they restart the league mid June, by the time that finishes we are looking at a short pre season and turnaround to the new one beginning.

Basically they don’t really have a lot of time if this gets confirmed to get the appointments they supposedly want in such as DOF and manager and signings in time for next season.

I saw Caulkins tweet about how they have no manager lined up and others saying we don’t have a shortlist, surely they have some clue as to who they want because if this goes through, assuming they restart the league mid June, by the time that finishes we are looking at a short pre season and turnaround to the new one beginning.

Basically they don’t really have a lot of time if this gets confirmed to get the appointments they supposedly want in such as DOF and manager and signings in time for next season.

They will have ideas and probably a first choice. However the takeover isn’t complete yet, the current season is still ongoing, and many or all of their targets will be under contract. They won’t be telling anyone from the press what their moves are going to be in regards to DOF’s, manager, and transfer targets, that includes Caulkin.

they have no manager lined up officially because they dont own the club yet...

Undoubtedly they will have- it’s a major piece of the operation and simply laughably if they don’t know- I don’t believe that for a second. However, the names they want may be under contract elsewhere, they might not disclose information such as this to Caulkin (He’s a journalist at the end of the day, not part of the takeover himself, and is only fed what they want to give)...there are lots of reasons why they ‘don’t’ have a shortlist.

I'm pretty certain most, if not all, of the players links are bullshit, but there's no way they don't have a manager shortlist drawn up. They're not going to tell the press they're replacing the current manager, it helps no one. If there's already a DoF lined up then there's at least a vague idea of a managerial shortlist.

It's easy for papers to create player links to us due to the whole charade: big takeover + big player links = more clicks on half arsed articles. Absolutely certain that the overwhelming majority of them are bollocks.

In regards to the whole takeover thing, no news is seemingly good news. The silence causing many to drop their arses and go crying to Caulkin, Graves, Downie and Steve fucking Wraith (:lol:) is canny funny. I've been able to switch off from the whole thing thankfully. Definitely a good thing given the last 50 or so pages of this thread. Utter AIDS.

I wonder how the buyers and seller feel with the amount of time this is taking when it was supposedly have to be done in 2-4 weeks only. Surely all parties have important things that needs to get done in relation to this sale going through in a vertain period if time promised.

I was told that it would 100% be happening last week and posted that on here.  Looks now like it wasn't even close.  :-X

Literally the only person to get anything wrong in the thread.  You should be ashamed of yourself :lol:

I wonder how the buyers and seller feel with the amount of time this is taking when it was supposedly have to be done in 2-4 weels only. Surely all parties have important things that needs to get done in relation to this sale going through in a vertain period if time promised.

They're probably not sitting around refreshing NO every two minutes.  They've got other stuff to do.....

I wonder how the buyers and seller feel with the amount of time this is taking when it was supposedly have to be done in 2-4 weeks only. Surely all parties have important things that needs to get done in relation to this sale going through in a vertain period if time promised.

My guess is that the buyers know what is going on, as they'll be answering a fuck load of questions so will be fully aware n of what is holding it up.  Fatty on the other hand is probably sitting with his thumb up his arse waiting for the back balance to go up.

My guess is that the buyers know what is going on, as they'll be answering a fuck load of questions so will be fully aware n of what is holding it up.  Fatty on the other hand is probably sitting with his thumb up his arse waiting for the back balance to go up.

This is it. I am sure that PIF/RB/AS are not sat there scratching their heads emailing the PL saying "Marc Walton and that guy from Geordie Shore said it was done. What's going on?"

They'll know everything that is happening. Unlike us, they'll have the PL on speed dial.