Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Interesting

:lol:

You gotta respect the hustle.  No doubt just negotiated a nice little pay rise at his current job based on the NUFC interest, while proceeding to charge NUFC a fee to find an alternative.

I feel like everything except the athletic gets posted verbatim like [emoji38]

FWIW I've seen other forums and subreddits receive a polite but firm e-mail from lawyers about users posting articles.

Interesting

You gotta respect the hustle.  No doubt just negotiated a nice little pay rise at his current job based on the NUFC interest, while proceeding to charge NUFC a fee to find an alternative.

I feel like everything except the athletic gets posted verbatim like [emoji38]

FWIW I've seen other forums and subreddits receive a polite but firm e-mail from lawyers about users posting articles.

A lot of these "interest" stories will be nothing more than player managers and various representatives attempting to link their client to potential mega-money at NUFC, just to get a pay rise out of their existing employer.  They should almost universally be ignored.

Interesting

If he won’t join we should go for Eduardo Macia he was head of recruitment at Leicester & signed

Maguire

Soyuncu

Pereira

Ndidi

Tielemans

Maddison

Rafa Benitez took Macia from Valencia to Liverpool and has a good working relationship with him Staveley could appoint Macia as sporting director & have Rafa as coach and it would align well.

The fact he had such a great recruitment success recently with Leicester could make him high on their options list.

Guest Carrick18

How would that even work? The new owners aren't in place but can make offers to people? I'd be hesitant to take anything until the takeover was confirmed.

How would that even work? The new owners aren't in place but can make offers to people? I'd be hesitant to take anything until the takeover was confirmed.

Letters of Intent are a thing you know...

Fuck sake, how come you guys refuse ti our stuff by the Athletic in here but you re-post IndyKaila’s shit?

The Athletic subscriptions go towards paying salaries of it's journalists and of any of them, GC deserves respect and for us to not take the piss and post his content for free on a forum.

To the best of my knowledge, that knobhead earns nothing for the bollocks they post on Twitter.

I share the frustration that their stuff is posted on here mind although I do find their commitment to their persona funny.

They just spend the money on booze and tabs you know. They're not really journalists either, they're just pretending to be. You're doing them no favours by giving them your hard earned money.

100% it’s happening tomorrow. Gonna be a great day for a takeover.

Agreed, definitely tomorrow.

Next week now.

Lunchtime today. Perfect time to quickly nip to the shops and grab some beers & bbq food.

Even if it doesn’t happen I’m pretending it is and celebrating.  :lol:

Rather than predict the takeover time, why not try and pick the next objection to the takeover, Cluedo style?

Amnesty, with a letter, to the fans

Luke Edwards, with illogical thoughts, via twitter

Richard Keys, with malice, via BeIn

Iron Sheikh, with a camel clutch, to lee charnley

mike ashley, with a "tire kickers" statement, via sky

etc etc

Shit I know, but better than me waking up to loads of pages only to find they're all fucking page number guesses and some fucker reposting them and wittering on about noise  ;D

Next week now.

Lunchtime today. Perfect time to quickly nip to the shops and grab some beers & bbq food.

Definitely.  Just listened to this week's Pod On The Tyne and it was a good listen, but not once did they discuss the current takeover.  They did discuss McKeag and Hall, but there was nothing really mentioned by Caulkin in relation to the current situation.  I'm going to get carried away and take that as a positive sign  :frantic:

But going to have beer and a barbecue later though, regardless.

Next week now.

Definitely.  Just listened to this week's Pod On The Tyne and it was a good listen, but not once did they discuss the current takeover.  They did discuss McKeag and Hall, but there was nothing really mentioned by Caulkin in relation to the current situation.  I'm going to get carried away and take that as a positive sign  :frantic:

But going to have beer and a barbecue later though, regardless.

They’ve said they didn’t mention it as nothing as changed

I know what Sting's on about now with his Tantra shite.

Honestly, the level of jizz that is going to flow out of me once this is complete would make Sasha Grey blush.