Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

You guys actually read what Greg wrote?

Make sure your fridge WORKS .... meaning... You need it to work to have your cans cool for a longer time. Wtf, do you need a working can-fridge for if it’s announced any time soon*? :lol:

* meaning next few days

Fwiw Caulkin tweeted earlier today that he thinks the Saudis want to wait till transfer of money before any announcement, so even if it has been given approval today ( or is very close), then he will surely not be allowed to tell us.

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this fucking takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

Top news UB. Can't imagine the release of anxiety.

:lol:

Glad you. Got the all clear. Hopefully a mint couple of days for you.

Good news mate :thup:

Guest godzilla

Been waiting for the results for my 6 month CT scan and got the all clear today.....I swear to God I've actually been more nervous/anxious waiting for this f***ing takeover to complete, it's certainly taken my mind off the other that's for sure. I definitely feel that they've been given the green light today, so am just off to Rehills to buy myself a load of quality celebratory ales.

:thup:

That's great news UB! Stay healthy and all that. We wont want to miss the dawning of a new era at SJP.

Excellent news!

Mate that’s awesome news! Well done. Enjoy those well earned cans.

Great news mate. So pleased for you.  Happy days to follow. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth celebrating in itself.

Good news.