Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Announced Wednesday. Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud has had a toon top sent over to him with his name on apparently. Surely must be abbreviated 😂. That is from a journalist who works for a big sports broadcaster who doesn’t want to post the Wednesday thing on Twitter in case it doesn’t happen and he gets s*** for it. Probably a load of bollocks but there you go. Was in 2 minds whether to post it as will probably get s***.

Sounds plausible, im in.

Guest godzilla

Announced Wednesday. Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud has had a toon top sent over to him with his name on apparently. Surely must be abbreviated 😂. That is from a journalist who works for a big sports broadcaster who doesn’t want to post the Wednesday thing on Twitter in case it doesn’t happen and he gets s*** for it. Probably a load of s*** but their you go. Was in 2 minds whether to post it as will probably get s***.

:lol:

Can you imagine if it was right and the announcement came with a picture of him wearing the top. There would be a breakdown on twitter and the media  ;D ;D

Announced Wednesday. Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud has had a toon top sent over to him with his name on apparently. Surely must be abbreviated 😂. That is from a journalist who works for a big sports broadcaster who doesn’t want to post the Wednesday thing on Twitter in case it doesn’t happen and he gets s*** for it. Probably a load of s*** but their you go. Was in 2 minds whether to post it as will probably get s***.

:lol:

Can you imagine if it was right and the announcement came with a picture of him wearing the top. There would be a breakdown on twitter and the media  ;D ;D

I know sounds fucking mental 😂😂

Announced Wednesday. Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud has had a toon top sent over to him with his name on apparently. Surely must be abbreviated 😂. That is from a journalist who works for a big sports broadcaster who doesn’t want to post the Wednesday thing on Twitter in case it doesn’t happen and he gets s*** for it. Probably a load of bollocks but there you go. Was in 2 minds whether to post it as will probably get s***.

This would be to much to ask for the meltdown would be off the scale.  :lol:

We get a slickly produced announcement video which ends with MbS wearing a Newcastle shirt, turns to the camera and just winks.

Followed by a clip of Keys’ head exploding.

We get a slickly produced announcement video which ends with MbS and an unidentified shadow wearing a Newcastle shirt, turns to the camera and just winks while unveiling Rafa (or romantically King Kev) as the unidentified shadow

3PM?

We get a slickly produced announcement video which ends with MbS wearing a Newcastle shirt, turns to the camera and just winks.

I’d rather his head comes off his gorilla shoulders tbh.

Unfortunately I think if this all goes through, it's quite likely that as part of their "sportswashing", the Saudis will have to tone down on the in-stadium executions.

Unfortunately I think if this all goes through, it's quite likely that as part of their "sportswashing", the Saudis will have to tone down on the in-stadium executions.

Well, Gallowgate ? Its no coincidence.

Bein seem to have kick the hornets nest, at this rate they will be left with nothing, maybe they should have just kept their mouths shut about the takeover

One of my favorite sayings is, "never punch a bear in the mouth until you know how sharp it's teeth are."

Prince MBS Al Smith?

Be interesting to see if they stop showing the Bundesliga now, I’m presuming they have current rights until end of season.

I don’t think that position will become tenable for them, at this rate they’ll be taking legal action against every league in Europe.

Prince MBS Al Smith?

Prince MBS Toon

Life

Be interesting to see if they stop showing the Bundesliga now, I’m presuming they have current rights until end of season.

I don’t think that position will become tenable for them, at this rate they’ll be taking legal action against every league in Europe.

Could all of these leagues be jumping ship now because of the upcoming corruption trial?

Could all of these leagues be jumping ship now because of the upcoming corruption trial?

Could be but i prefer to believe it’s the Saudis now putting them in their place, and blowing them out of the water.

We get a slickly produced announcement video which ends with MbS and an unidentified shadow wearing a Newcastle shirt, turns to the camera and just winks while unveiling Rafa (or romantically King Kev) as the unidentified shadow

Add in him then running off with his arm aloft like Shearer then if Carlsberg did announcements  ;D

:smitten: :smitten:

Add in him then running off with his arm aloft like Shearer then if Carlsberg did announcements  ;D