Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I think he's getting annoyed that people aren't taking his brushing off's of these types of stories for the obvious brushing offs he can give without being disrespectful to other journalists. He's now literally having to spell it out to them.

Being followed by the Saudi Sports minister according to Twitter. Seems genuine. I doubt these people would do this if there was a possibility of someone else stealing in and sealing a deal.

Being followed by the Saudi Sports minister according to Twitter. Seems genuine. I doubt these people would do this if there was a possobiooyybof someone else stealing in and sealing a deal.

I've always thought the Kenyon stuff was made up and convenient for Ashley

This is genuine, too many things line up for it to be, just need to hope it goes through asap

Longoria doesn’t have a professional background in football, but he has a great knowledge of players in Europe, and he became a scout by learning about it and prospective players from the internet.

Get lost.

Until we find out Rafa approved it. Then get in.

Just going back to this , does this suggest that even when the prem checks are done and say we passed would we still not head till money is transferred, as he is saying there another few days ?

Yes. Deposit is paid. The prospective buyers wont pay the rest until the PL give the all clear. Normal business. Assuming 300m isn't a simple e-transfer which is why it takes a couple of days. Plus likely other procedural stuff with the hand over and confirmation.

Just going back to this , does this suggest that even when the prem checks are done and say we passed would we still not head till money is transferred, as he is saying there another few days ?

Yes. Deposit is paid. The prospective buyers wont pay the rest until the PL give the all clear. Normal business. Assuming 300m isn't a simple e-transfer which is why it takes a couple of days. Plus likely other procedural stuff with the hand over and confirmation.

So technically if it gets approved Monday it would still be the back end of the week before we heard an official announcement

We’ll know if directors test is passsed via unofficial channels close to group, then prob few days later for formal announcement.

Such as sports ministers following us on twitter.

I’m guessing via reliable trusted journo such as caulkin.

We’ll know if directors test is passsed via unofficial channels close to group, then prob few days later for formal announcement.

This is the thing for me like, there's so much ancillary evidence to suggest it's well on its way but the instant some fucknugget on twitter posts a bit of speculative thick-as-whale-spunk shite everybody's in the pit of despair again

Guest godzilla

We are stuck with Ashley or some skint Yanks that will have agreed for 10 years of Sports Direct ads in the ground.

Aye that's my feeling too.......

If it's legally binding he can't though. If there is a clause for a non refundable deposit that suggests to me it is.

In my experience, it will be upto and inclusive of x date. After that, all bets are off and exclusivity is reneged leaving the fat lad open to discuss a new deal with whomever he wants.

Also means the Saudi bid would need to be renegotiated if he wanted to.

All in all, we need the PL to get off their arses and make a decision ASAP.

:thup:

This is the thing for me like, there's so much ancillary evidence to suggest it's well on its way but the instant some fucknugget on twitter posts a bit of speculative thick-as-whale-spunk s**** everybody's in the pit of despair again

Ashley's turned us into paranoid distrusting wrecks.

If this goes through it will be the one time in the last 13years that it was paranoia and not logical doubt.