Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I mean, I want this takeover but I don’t know what it has to do with english football in general. I still like English football, I just can’t face following Newcastle.

It has everything to do with English football because if the deal is rejected it will be due to corruption within the Premier League. Logically and legally there is simply nothing that should prevent the PIF bid from being accepted. If it is rejected then that is confirmation that the English game is truly bent.

True, then again, all these takeovers collectively show that football isn’t really a sport anymore and clubs mean very little. Not just ours I mean.

The implications of the premier league rejecting the takeover will be immense. The PL has much 'case law' for want of a better quote for them to refer to it to being no different to other takeovers. The fit and proper test must pass.

With regards a second bid the fat mother fucker will have to pa truck load of fine if he chooses someone else to sell to before the PLs decision. Its the sauids and nobody else.

Stop listening to journalists out on the pull

Why would he assume its bringing him back to england? Maybe he has bèentold the Pl have ratified it a d he would rather be in miami.

Unless he wants his special parker pen to sign something

It's the Staveley takover or nothing for me. I am not interested in what any other party have to offer and neither will I put myself through the emotional ringer for yet more weeks and months by checking the internet for "progress" updates of the next farce.

Before this all kicked off a couple of weeks ago my interest in football was zero and in NUFC very little more than that. I was checking in to this place no more than twice a week and the lockdown had made me realise that I was truly ready to walk away from it all for good. The delirium of the last fortnight has pulled me right back in again but if this falls through then I will be even more bitter than I was just over two weeks ago and that will truly be the final straw. I wont watch a game of English football ever again.

It's a PIF takeover or bust and I suspect many will be saying the same. I have nothing to prove as a NUFC supporter....been going since 1984 and have had all of the football-related despair that one person can take. This falls through and thats me over the edge and not coming back.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

I mean, I want this takeover but I don’t know what it has to do with english football in general. I still like English football, I just can’t face following Newcastle.

Watching Man City v Liverpool with the commentators tossing themselves off about how good Klopp and Pep are, knowing we are languishing at the bottom of the table with some fraud cunt like Steve flat beak Bruce in charge. The thought of how we have been ran into the ground makes me sick and having the carrot dangled in front of us, only for it to be snatched away would be sickening.

Will delete my twitter as well, think if I seen Keys gloating I’d be tempted to get a flight out to Qatar and kick the cunt all over.

Watching Man City v Liverpool with the commentators tossing themselves off about how good Klopp and Pep are, knowing we are languishing at the bottom of the table with some fraud cunt like Steve flat beak Bruce in charge. The thought of how we have been ran into the ground makes me sick and having the carrot dangled in front of us, only for it to be snatched away would be sickening.

Will delete my twitter as well, think if I seen Keys gloating I’d be tempted to get a flight out to Qatar and kick the cunt all over.

This, all day long.

‘So there might be a fear that negotiations would go very easily if Newcastle United wanted to buy a player from Sheffield United.”

I’m happy to agree to never buy one of their players, like.