Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

2 American bids ?

He even says it means nothing as this takeover will go through and they are locked in not being to do anything.

This takeover will go through, and it will be interested to see what we allegedly missed out on.

I imagine we’ll never hear of those bids again.

Apart from the Bruce nonsense thought it was a well balanced discussion.

Don't agree with everything Henry Winter has to say all of the time, but really enjoy hearing him speak always seems very considered in his views

Thought all 3 journalists were pretty fair to be honest. It IS a complicated situation. It’s not as cut and dry as just being ecstatic about it. There’s too much at play.

Legally it is cut and dried. Morally its complicated but that doesnt affect the fit and proper test nor their legal ability to buy the club.

The only issue is the ability to influence Sheffueld United apparently.

Steven Roger Bruce, never achieved anything in 20 odd years as a manager but deserves a chance here....

How does fuck clean off sound?

It’s about seizing your opportunity and aiming higher than what you already have - has Steve Bruce not followed this principle in his career? How many jobs has he binned in order to go elsewhere?

I'd take any owner who had a heart, and had an idea of what the club means to the fans and the area.

I couldn't care less if they're a billionaire or not, as long as we show some ambition to win.

I'm not bothered how much is spent as long as we're run properly by someone who actually cares, as progression will come if that's done.

I am struggling to understand the “if it’s not the Saudis I’m done” argument? Liverpool are owned by Americans and they’ve done pretty fucking well. What if the American bidders were to invest in the team, the infrastructure, and build us towards a team challenging the top 6? You wouldn’t want that? And we get that without any of the baggage associated with the PCP bid? That attitude seems crazy to me. There are people writing them off as terrible owners and we don’t even know who they are? Seems bizarre to me. Stifler was writing about them aiming for 17th and keeping Bruce, based on essentially nothing.

I think people have seen the pie charts and graphs of just how much money the Saudis have compared to other clubs and they'll assume everyone else will be a downgrade

I'd take any owner who had a heart, and had an idea of what the club means to the fans and the area.

I couldn't care less if they were a billionaire or not, as long as we show some ambition to win.

I'm not bothered how much is spent as long as we're run properly by someone who actually cares, as progression will come if that's done.

This, asap please.

I am struggling to understand the “if it’s not the Saudis I’m done” argument? Liverpool are owned by Americans and they’ve done pretty fucking well. What if the American bidders were to invest in the team, the infrastructure, and build us towards a team challenging the top 6? You wouldn’t want that? And we get that without any of the baggage associated with the PCP bid? That attitude seems crazy to me. There are people writing them off as terrible owners and we don’t even know who they are? Seems bizarre to me. Stifler was writing about them aiming for 17th and keeping Bruce, based on essentially nothing.

Same. If given the choice I'd personally much prefer someone else with a lot less money but I think a lot of people have already started dreaming about being the richest club on earth and can't turn around.