Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It's clearly nothing more than an unofficial blog writing about any news relating to the Royal Family.

Agreed, but knowing the low Saudi tolerance levels for bullshit in their name, I think they might be passing on genuine knowledge, if not exactly official.

It's clearly nothing more than an unofficial blog writing about any news relating to the Royal Family.

Wouldn't be too surprised if the Saudi's have some influence over what's posted on there like, in terms of generating PR in America/other English speaking countries.

Well that's OK then, because we're 100% in the market for any news relating to the Royal Family :thup:

Oh aye, appreciate that :thup:  Don't know why I wrote it like that tbh.  I just don't know why we're drawing a distinction between unofficial shite posted on what appears to be a Saudi fanboy site and unofficial shite posted on twitter :lol:  It's all unofficial shite at this point :)

Guest chopey

I remember Ashley saying that if he ever sold us you wouldn't even know, you would just wake up one morning and we would have a new owner (or he could own us forever) he's even made this painful, his whole tenure has been death by a thousand cuts.

Has that site posted anything that hasn't come true?

Everything I've seen has been spot on so far, they seem to post stuff related to the takeover, albeit a few days later than all the journos etc, but this appears to be the first time they've posted a rumour before anyone else.

Everything I've seen has been spot on so far, they seem to post stuff related to the takeover, albeit a few days later than all the journos etc, but this appears to be the first time they've posted a rumour before anyone else.

Can you give some examples of things they've posted that have subsequently turned out to be "spot on"? Thanks.

I heard from someone who knows someone (yes, I know!)who works at the club that mid May was the expected change of ownership. Looks plausible with the PL tests.

Also mentioned Pochettino being approached but that’s not for this thread.

Guest The Little Waster

I heard from someone who knows someone (yes, I know!)who works at the club that mid May was the expected change of ownership. Looks plausible with the PL tests.

So basically twitter

Can you give some examples of things they've posted that have subsequently turned out to be "spot on"? Thanks.

I explained it poorly. It seems they post news items that can be found elsewhere, however they are very careful what they post, and don't want to post rumours as such but events related to PIF that as far as I can see are spot on. They don't seem to post rumours just for clicks on their site.

Alreet Odin

Sorry but I remain unconvinced that anyone within NUFC knows who the owners-in-waiting have spoken to.

Why would someone from the club know who the prospective new owners are talking to ffs.

Why would someone from the club know who the prospective new owners are talking to ffs.

Charnley is staying.