Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking hell, Donald Trump’s tweets read better than this fucking cretin’s posts. Give a simpleton a twitter account, a journo title and some alcohol and you get Luke whose talking shite again Edwards. If he had any self awareness, he’d delete his account out of embarrassment and shame and hope no-one would ever remember him for his utter cringe tweets.

Mind, if people keep paying attention to his shite...

His reasoning behind said tweet is quite something.

Eh, didn’t he tweet about that ”second bid” and made quite a deal about it?

It's almost like he's just doing it for attention...

Guest Carrick18

Luke's a football writer with no football to write about. He obviously has no links to the buyers and he's not going to write another piece defending Steve Bruce. Let him crack on.

Guest Howaythetoon

Watched my four-year old son open his present, Championship Manager in Britannia hotel tonight, on his own. Bit annoying when he chucked it in the bin until he said he would only play it if he could be a manager and a womenager. Subliminal, innocent, but times are changing. And the future belongs to his generation...

I fucking hope not.

Not that I believe a word of it, if my 4 year old come out with that shit I’d put him in a home. Now if he edited Man Utd’s name and renamed them poochester urineted fucking cunts I’d think, eeh, what a laddie, chip off the old block. Gan on son!

They are so innocent at that age aren’t they.

Seriously if an adult come out with that shit you’d think aye, we have a nonce here like!

The poor bairn, having Luke who is talking shit Edwards as a dad who makes up complete none sense to make his own kid endearing to a bunch of Internet virgins on twitter because if he didn’t, no-one would believe him. Eeh Luke that’s amazing hun, you have such a beautiful boy who is is an inspiration to all those weirdos. Ah bless x

You need to change it btw so we can all share it, such a mature young man in the making. You must be so proud. X

Meanwhile in the Edwards home, his 4 year old is seething at the word man.

Block the cunts dad.

Here’s something for you to tweet, I’ve drawn a picture of the sun:

4-F34-D9-F6-7-D43-4248-9-B83-F968-BF69-C5-E4.jpg

Luke's a football writer with no football to write about. He obviously has no links to the buyers and he's not going to write another piece defending Steve Bruce. Let him crack on.

He writes about us, so that's been a problem since July.

He writes, so that's a problem.

FYP.

Probably Giggs but I heard the Premier league are changing the rules after this as they don't want this takeover to go through but legally can't prevent it.

More like a PR exercise rather than not wanting it to happen.

Quiet day expected in this thread and over the weekend.

Next week COULD be the biggest in our history . O0

It's the quiet days you need to watch out for. :smug:

Probably Giggs but I heard the Premier league are changing the rules after this as they don't want this takeover to go through but legally can't prevent it.

Yes, I can imagine that the Premier League may have indicated to Staveley/Reubens/PIF, that they were minded to reject the application . . then the full force of some very heavy rich peoples legal teams will have . . erm . . "advised them" that they had better not try !!! (hence the possible future rule changes).

This "next week" line that is being pushed out... Is that just journalists repeating each other after one person mentioned it or do we think that the PL have told the press something on the quiet?

This "next week" line that is being pushed out... Is that just journalists repeating each other after one person mentioned it or do we think that the PL have told the press something on the quiet?

They're all getting the information from the House of Saud website man!  :lol: