Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Update: On Target

And your source is?

Upper echelons of the club.

Are you the same poster who claimed they used to have a season ticket in the Clock Stand at SJP?

I remain sceptical.

:D My name for it when I was 7! Just putting what I’ve been told out there pretty much like anyone else who’s had a tip-off.

Dont bring the Jewish community into this.

I'm pretty much sure theres no ITK on this deal not really, they may have genuinely been told info but I do t think anyone but the main players know the craic.

So no disrespect to anyone who THINKS they know, I'm just not having it. Next week smells like  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm pretty much sure theres no ITK on this deal not really, they may have genuinely been told info but I do t think anyone but the main players know the craic.

So no disrespect to anyone who THINKS they know, I'm just not having it. Next week smells like  :lol:

There will be a number of people who will know/been told the club will be under new owners for definite any moment now, but no-one will know exactly when it will be officially announced not even the owners themselves right now. Although I’m pretty certain right now that any delay (there is no delay really, just impatience) is more because everyone is working on joint statements easy for public  release to confirm everything officially and nothing sinister or problematic.

As MA said himself, everyone will only really know when it’s sold when it’s done and dusted for real. We are 99.9% there. When the fat man sings... we can all sing along, and dance, and drink cans and party and be happy.

I can wait a few extra days or weeks for an official announcement in the meantime because I’m 100% confident Ashley Out will be a real thing any day/week now.

My business contacts at Barclays have heard nothing. Although they qualified it saying that only a very select few people at Barclays would be made aware of this. I asked if the risk team would know, got the answer back “which risk team?”

Just to say, a large percentage of my job involves me working with fairly senior Barclays staff - I didn’t just ask a desk clerk.

Guest Howaythetoon

The same Barclays who managed the club’s line of credit before 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 took over which he removed in place of ‘providing’ the club with his own personal line of credit? Does anyone know if they covered his line of credit as well?

The same Barclays who managed the club’s line of credit before 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 took over which he removed in place of ‘providing’ the club with his own personal line of credit? Does anyone know if they covered his line of credit as well?

Didn’t Barclays pay for joelinton?

Staveley can sue them for that one as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not sure, didn’t Ashley claim he paid for him because Rafa wouldn't spend his own money?

Guest Howaythetoon

[emoji38] Clooney and Pitt weighing in on sportswashing and telling us to be careful what we wish for

Their opinion on anything Ricky Gervais succinctly put into true context as to any relevance whatsoever. They can go fuck themselves the most!