Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I heard from someone who knows someone (yes, I know!)who works at the club that mid May was the expected change of ownership. Looks plausible with the PL tests.

Also mentioned Pochettino being approached but that’s not for this thread.

Why would someone from the club know who the prospective new owners are talking to ffs.

:lol: Its almost as if its bullshit.

I heard from someone who knows someone (yes, I know!)who works at the club that mid May was the expected change of ownership. Looks plausible with the PL tests.

Why would someone from the club know who the prospective new owners are talking to ffs.

:lol: Its almost as if its bullshit.

:lol:

Just saying what I’ve been told from a very good source. Suns shining, lockdowns easing and the club is heading towards golden days not seen for years. Enjoy the ride brothers.

Mid-May to be announced or Mid-May new owners start working?

Is next week MId-May?

Mid-May to be announced or Mid-May new owners start working?

Is next week MId-May?

A calendar will answer your last question.

Nah. My calendar says Mid-May but I don't trust the Mid-May version of the takeover. Anyways, think nothing will happen for the rest of this week. Going to finish up on my work and have cans at the ready all week long next week.

Update: On Target

And your source is?

Upper echelons of the club.

Are you the same poster who claimed they used to have a season ticket in the Clock Stand at SJP?

I remain sceptical.

:D My name for it when I was 7! Just putting what I’ve been told out there pretty much like anyone else who’s had a tip-off.

Update: On Target

And your source is?

Upper echelons of the club.

Are you the same poster who claimed they used to have a season ticket in the Clock Stand at SJP?

I remain sceptical.

:D My name for it when I was 7! Just putting what I’ve been told out there pretty much like anyone else who’s had a tip-off.

mackem  :whistle:

Tbf, RS has been saying this for a while now and if it is announced next week he'll have been spot on. No reason to doubt him any more than the others

Most respectable sources seem to be saying much the same thing. You don't really need to be ITK to think it's probably going to be next week unless the confidence shown by the buyers is totally misplaced. Or Caulkin has been totally misled, which seems unlikely.

Tbf, RS has been saying this for a while now and if it is announced next week he'll have been spot on. No reason to doubt him any more than the others

Most respectable sources seem to be saying much the same thing. You don't really need to be ITK to think it's probably going to be next week unless the confidence shown by the buyers is totally misplaced. Or Caulkin has been totally misled, which seems unlikely.

He was saying Mid-May weeks ago, fwiw, even when most reports said it would be done before May.

Guest alijmitchell

All this “I’ve got a source” patter is lifting. Why does someone always have to be ITK and desperate to break the news? Until it’s done, it’s not done ffs

To be fair it never bothers me, let them crack on with the benefit of the doubt.  If it comes off, good for them, they may actually have been given legit info.  I don't understand twitter itks mind, who always talk constant bullshit.

But one or two people mentioning something they've been told? Just take it with a pinch of salt and move on.

He was saying Mid-May weeks ago, fwiw, even when most reports said it would be done before May.

Good for him. I really don't care if he's ITK or not, I believe it will be done around then so happy days.