Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

HA HA ..................the power Bruce wields man !!!!

Says in the article that there is frustration in the recruitment team that they can’t work on a list of targets put together by Bacon balls and Nickson.....thank fuck!!!!

Guest godzilla

What the f*** is going on :lol:

Definitely not complicated this, like.

Basically he is saying (worked for the WTO for a number of years if you look at his bio) either the Saudis or Quatar can appeal the findings of the report; and as such the report would not be sanctioned until that appeal had been concluded. Which would take months if not years.

Basically he is saying (worked for the WTO for a number of years if you look at his bio) either the Saudis or Quatar can appeal the findings of the report; and as such the report would not be sanctioned until that appeal had been concluded. Which would take months if not years.

So basically, the WTO are a bag of wank who are about as useful as tits on a bull?

Guest awaymag

So basically, the WTO are a bag of wank who are about as useful as tits on a bull?

Tits on a bull.....sounds like a night in the Bigg Market!

Cheers.

In saying that, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Guest godzilla

Cheers.

If it's the case, then the Premier League cannot use that report as a reason to knock back the takeover until the appeal had been resolved. They could say we will wait for the appeal, but, that could be months away if not years in all probability and they're not going to do that.

Cheers.

If it's the case, then the Premier League cannot use that report as a reason to knock back the takeover until the appeal had been resolved. They could say we will wait for the appeal, but, that could be months away if not years in all probability and they're not going to do that.

Your second sentence is the first thing that sprung to my mind. I guess the legal boys will know if they can just ignore it because it could be years away.

I'll continue to remain positive about the whole thing. :thup:

Just to be clear, we all reckon the Saudi government were indeed behind BeoutQ though?

I don’t. I just think they did fuck all about it because is wound up Qatar.

Feel a bit better compared to last night.

I guess it makes sense that Saudi Arabia will bid as part of this agreement - another rich club for PL, plus they get a bidding war between the Saudis and Qataris. Maybe our lot can snitch on the inevitable Qatari attempt at piracy.

Just to be clear, we all reckon the Saudi government were indeed behind BeoutQ though?

I don’t. I just think they did f*** all about it because is wound up Qatar.

Yep this. It’s totally small time in comparison to how they earn their money. But a couple of geeks running a pirate box that would hit BeIn’s profits hard is not something they would have given every resource into stopping.

The more I think about this, almost every bit of negative press has probably come from Qatar influencing folk in the media to do their bidding. They definitely have been sending the PL a mountain of nothing in paperwork to waste more time. They are literally desperate for this to not go through.

I think that's pretty much the deal done imo, the PL just wanted the Saudis to do this, there is no chance they turn it down now, extra money and streaming down.

Think it's been a done deal for weeks tbh. Nothing was actually going to stop it.

The Saudis bidding for TV rights is old news though isnt it? Just like most the articles at the minute. At least it's a positive anyway.

Minhosa[/member] :lol: how many times have I said this to you?

Guest godzilla

Cheers.

Your second sentence is the first thing that sprung to my mind. I guess the legal boys will know if they can just ignore it because it could be years away.

I'll continue to remain positive about the whole thing. :thup:

What the bloke ex WTO stated, was that if is there was an appeal, the report would then not have been adopted and had no legal status.