Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Hard to disagree with anything there

Yeah pretty spot on.

I agree with the sentiment, but the delivery is brash. A more intelligently written opinion-piece could be more persuasive.

It's the Mirror.

Yeah pretty spot on.

I agree with the sentiment, but the delivery is brash. A more intelligently written opinion-piece could be more persuasive.

It's the Mirror.

Tabloid journalism doesn't need to be devoid of tact. If he truly wanted to persuade, which seems to be the idea, he could have been less accusatorial.

Yeah pretty spot on.

It's the Mirror.

Tabloid journalism doesn't need to be devoid of tact. If he truly wanted to persuade, which seems to be the idea, he could have been less accusatorial.

If it wasn't that there'd be another excuse.

cheerleader.png

So they pay a few quid for TV rights and it gets the ok?

Money talks, especially where the PL are concerned.

Dirty cash I want you dirty cash I need you more!

The Saudis bidding for TV rights is old news though isnt it? Just like most the articles at the minute. At least it's a positive anyway.

Minhosa[/member] :lol: how many times have I said this to you?

Kanji[/member] - loads and makes perfect sense.

Hence why Qatar are making a huge offensive to prevent it.

Massive geopolitical implications for them losing the rights.

I wonder how much money this deal is actually worth to the Premier League? Saudi investment into the brand and tv rights etc. I’m guessing it’ll be a lot. Enough that I’d assume they’re looking for reasons to approve it anyway. That’s what I’m pinning my hopes on right now.

I wonder how much money this deal is actually worth to the Premier League? Saudi investment into the brand and tv rights etc. I’m guessing it’ll be a lot. Enough that I’d assume they’re looking for reasons to approve it anyway. That’s what I’m pinning my hopes on right now.

The last deal Sky paid £6.4bill and BT paid £1.4bill for 3 years rights. Cant find the Bein Sports payment?

The last deal Sky paid £6.4bill and BT paid £1.4bill for 3 years rights. Cant find the Bein Sports payment?

beIN paid £500m for 3 years.

Just waiting for the usual #cans and the 24-48 cycle, then the usual Sunday letter from Khashoggi's wife.

Wasn't his wife. He'd known her for 5 months. His kids want nowt to do with her now.

And?

10.03am on Monday apparently

Source

It’s what’s Cack Jogback told his brother was happening apparently, someone told me last night.

I’m taking it with a massive intravenous dogshit flavored dose of salt though.  Still I thought I would post it as it’s such a random claim.

10.03am on Monday apparently

Source

It’s what’s Cack Jogback told his brother was happening apparently, someone told me last night.

I’m taking it with a massive intravenous dogshit flavored dose of salt though.  Still I thought I would post it as it’s such a random claim.

Clearly you were on the sauce last night :lol: