Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Aye, seems like there has been enough cooperation from KSA for this to finally go through this week.

Like I said before, if owning us is that important to KSA rulers to back down over beoutQ, we're really set for world domination! Now where's the Saudi flag emoji in here?

Guest reefatoon

Aye, all the fannying on it has taken, hopefully it has made them doubly determined to get this done and make a real statement on the league. I can't wait to actually see a productive transfer window man. We have been starved of that for so long.

Chris Waddle on the takeover;

"It's been going on for years and years.

It's going to have to be the right deal that suits Mike Ashley.

You can't blame him, he's run this club very well.

All right, he hasn't spent fortunes and that's why they're a mid-table team.

He knows he can't compete with the big guys.

People think Newcastle should be up there because of the massive support they've got, the stadium is fantastic and the training ground is wonderful.”

Guest neesy111

That's Chris Waddle on the Ashley apologist shit list then. Ran the club well? Fuuuuuuuuuck off

Funny that, he's criticised him in the past.

Chris Waddle on the takeover;

"It's been going on for years and years.

It's going to have to be the right deal that suits Mike Ashley.

You can't blame him, he's run this club very well.

All right, he hasn't spent fortunes and that's why they're a mid-table team.

He knows he can't compete with the big guys.

People think Newcastle should be up there because of the massive support they've got, the stadium is fantastic and the training ground is wonderful.”

NUFC Pundit Bingo, a full house for Waddle.

Any idea what Craig Hope said on talkshite

Didn't hear it but from what I've read on Twitter he was positive:

Confident it will go through, his sources suggest it will and are confident also.

This week, or early next week (bloody hell, another week  :dave:)

People saying he spoke well.

Must only be a matter of days now, if not hours.

What a nob, bigging up a no-deal brexit? He’s lived abroad as well, I thought that might have broadened his outlook. I don’t mind him holding those beliefs but it’s a bit much bigging them up

its mad to think our little football club can have major geopolitical ramifications around the globe like, crazy times we live in :)

Never quite been able to think of us as a "little football club", but I get the point you are making!

It feels like every journo under the sun is suddenly tweeting positive things based purely on the piracy stuff that came out yesterday. I'm not convinced, still, that any of them have any information.

It feels like every journo under the sun is suddenly tweeting positive things based purely on the piracy stuff that came out yesterday. I'm not convinced, still, that any of them have any information.

Yeah I'm sort of leaning that way a bit.

Feels like they've made the same connection fans have to the piracy news, not necessarily heard anything.

But I'd love to be wrong

Guest godzilla

Yeah I'm sort of leaning that way a bit.

Feels like they've made the same connection fans have to the piracy news, not necessarily heard anything.

But I'd love to be wrong

What other connection could there be though?